Battalion Wars 2 or Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

Arsid

Arsidic Member
Dec 12, 2007
I'm trying to figure out what to ask for Christmas and all the gaming sites both give these games the same rating. Can somebody tell me which they would get (please explain too)

Fire Emblem.....you are able to get the saved files from the Gamecube version and transfer them to the wii version....if you played the FE:pOR

If you're looking to play online, then it's Battalion Wars II. Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn is if you're looking for a sword fighting game. I have Battalion Wars II and the online play is great, so I'd vote for it over Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.

I also have BWii. It is a great game both online and not. Single player was excellent and with a ranking system has excellent replay value. Online is extremely fun but no communication makes co-op difficult. I have not played Fire Emblem for the Wii yet but I would have to say from what I've heard, BWii is the better choice.

ah man i've got ppl supporting both sides

i was hoping it was gonna be one side beating down the other so i didn't have to think more =P

Since the games are quite different its more a matter of pernsonal preference. It's hard to say that one is flat out better than the other. Just watch some videos of the games online and figure out which one you would rather play.

From what I've read of reviews BWII is getting the higher reviews of the two if that helps.

Metacritic which takes the ratings of most review websites and averages them gave Fire Emblem a 78 and Battalion Wars a 77.

But it comes down to what you like. Fire Emblem is a turn based RPG/Strategy game. I personally didn't like it because Turn-Based RPG/Strategies are just to slow and boring for me. Battalion Wars is a 3rd person Action strategy game.

Just search them on youtube to look at how the gameplay is and decide. But ide choose Battalion Wars over Fire Emblem.

lol

I have both Battalion Wars 1 and the Fire Emblem game before Radiant Dawn

I know how the gameplay works

but thanks for trying to help anyway =P

uhm..... the only major difference than that is online, but I'd go for fire emblem... I'm actually playing it right now xD
I guess it all comes down to what you like.
Radiant Dawn has some pretty sweet cinamatics, or trailers, in the gameplay, but graphics are a bit better, but not to much, during fighting.... anddd..... uhmmm I haven't played Battlion Wars, so I can't say much about it.
If you liked the storyline from POR then I'd get it for sure.... but I never finished POR, I rented it. If you could, rent em first, then that would be good, cause then you can just pick for yourself

T3kNi9e said:
Metacritic which takes the ratings of most review websites and averages them gave Fire Emblem a 78 and Battalion Wars a 77.

But it comes down to what you like. Fire Emblem is a turn based RPG/Strategy game. I personally didn't like it because Turn-Based RPG/Strategies are just to slow and boring for me. Battalion Wars is a 3rd person Action strategy game.

Just search them on youtube to look at how the gameplay is and decide. But ide choose Battalion Wars over Fire Emblem.

Looks like my info was out of date. Looks like they're about the same now.

haru said:
uhm..... the only major difference than that is online, but I'd go for fire emblem... I'm actually playing it right now xD
I guess it all comes down to what you like.
Radiant Dawn has some pretty sweet cinamatics, or trailers, in the gameplay, but graphics are a bit better, but not to much, during fighting.... anddd..... uhmmm I haven't played Battlion Wars, so I can't say much about it.
If you liked the storyline from POR then I'd get it for sure.... but I never finished POR, I rented it. If you could, rent em first, then that would be good, cause then you can just pick for yourself

I can't rent them. Right now, all my money is going towards buying Christmas presents for people. I'm trying to decide between these two games of which one to put on my Christmas list. Still can't decide:mad2:

Back