Beavis and Butthead

Minto

You're kidding, right?
Dec 15, 2006
Northern Ireland
Wii Online Code
0505-6993-9515-7982
Anyone remember this show i do i remember watching episodes on MTV with my brother ahhh good times:lol:

i love B&B... my brother has a collection of DVDs and they are hilarious. we watched them often.

last year i saw them on mtv, but the music videos were modern, re-run episodes, but with modern music. funny how it kinda made the show feel lame...

A program of my teenage years

I remember stayin up all night just to catch a episode of it on channel 4 back when it had loads of good stuff on late night
The comics
That book comic thing I think I still have someware

And of corse copyin Cornholio in a place with loads of people

It kinda sufferd the fate of meny tv programs
The movie came out then people lost interest

As a kid I was not able to watch it, but I have watched re-runs since then. It was decent for what it was, may have to watch the movie though.

I watched part of the movie with my one friend once. We changed the channel after ten minutes, it was a stupid funny that me and and my friend couldn't compute.

This show was pure comic genius at its best. This show was on IGN's Top 100 animated series of all time list. I forgot what number, I believe it was in the top 50 though.

You know theres plans for a live action movie right?

I have the beavis and butthead mike judge collection volumes one, two, and three! Its great if your a B&BH fan. I also own the movie lol. I'm a huge fan of beavis and butthead. I wish Mike Judge would make new episodes. I still have the snes game too.

Back