May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
ITS IN JAPAN
<Insert Damn gif>
That leaves me out

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/jobs/arbeit/index.html

For those who want to beta test Nintendo games in Japan, listen up: Nintendo is looking for folks to beta what's rumored to be Mario Kart Wii. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm. There's only an hour break for lunch, and the salary starts at ¥900 (US $8.40) per hour with the possibility of a raise. Travel expenses and health insurance are covered as well. The trial period last two weeks, while the actual gig could last up to six months. Interested parties should be aware that the testing will be done at Nintendo's Kyoto Research Center. Not too shabby, this.

haha me 2 :p That would be so cool! Its good to see Nintendo wants to see what the public thinks of it

8$/an hour i get payed that much for doing not declared english classes being 14! I guess it gives you a holiday

jjrules352 said:
8$/an hour i get payed that much for doing not declared english classes being 14! I guess it gives you a holiday

and the salary starts at ¥900 (US $8.40) per hour with the possibility of a raise. Travel expenses and health insurance are covered as well.
Did you not read
You get to test a game before it comes out
Think of it this way
You get to play a game before anyone else and unlike if where workin for EA it will probably be good

agree and agree.

yes games before they come out :) but have you looked into game testing.

it would be great for a game like mario kart but can u imagine going in for the full day doing the final boss from mario battle over and over again.

+ that less than minimin wage :lol:

Xenithion said:
good for testing games like LOZ:TP. Goes for about 40 hours... moneys are good...
Think of it like this

Your playin the same bit all day

You know, I'd bet they'd get more out of it if they made testers pay for it, no doubt people would do it... I would if I had the money.

To work with Nintendo you must be able to speak Japanese, well, to have any impact on the company whatsoever, so that's a door slammed in my face pretty early.

Back