E3 2007 - Nintendo Conference Analysis

I'm getting myself a wii fit after e3 presentation
thanks ninty... good job... keep robbing my pocket deeper n deeper

why they arent showing details of galaxy, ssbb, mario kart :(

Yeah I know each system has so many good games! I don't own a 360, but the games I want for Wii and PS3 are over 20! I'm going to go bankrupt by the end of the year.

Revan said:
Ok I'm not biased or anything, I have all consoles but how can you call NEW franchises more of the same? Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Lair, Folklore, White Knight Story, Infamous and Heavenly Sword are all new franchises exclusive to the PS3. Mass Effect, Blue Dragon, and Bioshock are all new 360 exclusive games.

I'm not saying the Wii sucks but Metroid Prime 3, Galaxies, and Brawl along with like every other game Nintendo is coming out with is more of the same. So I think it is stupid to say that all PS3 and 360 owners get are more of the same.

while you are right nintendo is giving us more of the same it is safe to say that sony and microsoft are too. They are all the same old genres wrapped up in a new skin. Every once and a while we get a new one. Right now it is games like wii sports and wii fitness. A few years back it was sand box style games that were really new and propular and before that survival horror was shocking the world. Who knows what will be next.

Apologies for the delay, it's been a crazy few weeks and trying to keep up with everything has meant trying to stop my head from imploding.

Rolex said:
It was one of those - "I know, we'll seem down with the kids if we hire a 3rd rate celebrity to bring some edge and hipness(?) to the proceedings..."

Sadly not only isn't American "comedian" Jamie Kennedy funny on TV, he's both unfunny and knows nothing about games / gaming culture in real life...unscripted comedy about the "NEVERSOFT" company name can only end in one joke really - and did he make it...wooo, what a git... there was a woman in the audience who shot him down in flames regarding a statement JK made about a guest with "..at least he's [the guest] funny.." and that was the best comment of the presentation!! Car wreck TV!! :nono:

Now I really have to hunt this down, thanks for the heads up - gives me something to look up when I have time (had, fat chance, time hates me right now ;) )

- ** Edited as I wasn't happy with my entire posting ** -

Gah, what happened to it?!

cbrotherson said:
Gah, what happened to it?!

Meh - just too argumentative! I like to try and make a point, well most of the time! With this one I was just a little cranky. Thanks for asking tho!!

Hope it's going well.

Rolex said:
Meh - just too argumentative! I like to try and make a point, well most of the time! With this one I was just a little cranky. Thanks for asking tho!!

Hope it's going well.

Ah, no biggie! Things are ok cheers, could be better... but I have about 4 things pushing and pulling me in different directions at once at the moment, which is proving to be typical of my luck (insert bus metaphor here). The times, they are a-changing. Maybe. Anyhoo, hope things are cool with you...

I seriously dont feel like doing some push ups in front of my TV and guys I also hate sony for almost no reasons but I got to say it has better graphics and anyway a good shooter with high graphics on wii would not be bad at all

Back