E3 2007 – Wii Predictions

Nice article. I bet we will hear something on a new Mario Kart Title. Though I wonder if Nintendo would delay Galaxies. I mean if they don't then Little Big Planet would then dominate in 2008, but they will blunt the impact of Ratchet and Clank 5 and Banjo and Kazooie 3. If they do they will blunt Little Big Planet, but I think Ratchet and Clank would then dominate the platformers for 2007. Sorry Paper Mario. I hope Red Steel 2 will be better than the first. Well I guess Nintendo will have a few surprises for us. Sony has announced they will have surprises as well. I just wonder if M$ will have any tricks up their sleeves, or just a bunch of Halo 3. Halo is so overated.

I predict Nintendo will become more clear about their online gaming. They should also announce more efforts towards Virtual Console. 3 games a week will not cover 1/4 the entire library after 5 solid years of that rate. They need to address the issues they promised back in 2006.

Thats a good stage and it would be quite emmbarrassing if someone fell into the pool lol but funny at the same time :lol:

They announced what Reggie was promising way back. Mario Kart online. It's for the Wii and it'll launch next year. They also made their online intentions more clear, games like Call of Duty, EA Sports will also be online. Finally SSBB will launch Dec 3rd. I wasn't excited about all the accessories, but since they come packed in with games like Mario Kart free I have no problem. Honk Honk!

I hope you're right about the DVD-Channel possibly being free to the early adopters :)

Thanks all. Just wanted to offer a heads up, seeing as I've a few articles that never got posted on the site during the publisher's mysterious disappearance - I'm publishing new ones over at my own site, The Writer's Block (http://cbrotherson.blogspot.com/). So feel free to head over there if you want to carry on reading.

The first one was published only a few days ago, about the infamous Wii Fit: http://cbrotherson.blogspot.com/2007/10/why-wii-is-perfect-fit-for-games.html.

Expect more in the coming days/weeks. Thanks again for your support, it's always appreciated :)

i hope the info about the dvd channel comes true......

i have just read a 2-page greek article about wii ina a greek magazine........saying about the popularity of wii, the new audience of gaming (adults) and so on... :)

Back