Nintendo E3 Conference Round-up

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
[xFLOAT=left]http://www.wiichat.com/news-images/77328-1.jpg[/xFLOAT]Nintendo's E3 conference in Santa Monica has just drawn to a close so here's the round-up of just what Nintendo had to say.

Wii Zapper Unveiled

Nintendo will be adding the the Wii Zapper Lightgun to its range of Wiimote peripherals. The Zapper will be compatible with Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Ghost Squad and Medal of Honour currently. Demo's of this will be shown at the event.

dsc_0921.jpg

Priced at $19.99 the device houses both the Wiimote and Nunchuck attachment as seen in the thumbnail.

Super Mario Galaxy Dated

i_12896.jpgi_12895.jpgi_12894.jpg
i_12893.jpgi_12892.jpg

SMG will be hitting stores across North America on November 12th confirmed Nintendo. Sadly no confirmation as to a European release date. The title is expected to be playable on the E3 floor so expect some more nuggets of gameplay and info to trickle down.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Dated

i_12920.jpgi_12919.jpgi_12918.jpg
i_12917.jpgi_12916.jpgi_12913.jpg

Yes, finally we've got a definite North American release date of December 3rd for the much awaited new Smash Bros title. As of yet no European release date has been unveiled.

dsc_0934.jpg

Mario Kart Wii Online In Q1

i_12925.jpgi_12926.jpgi_12927.jpg

Mario Kart Wii will be available in the 1st Quarter of 2008 and will feature an online Battle Mode play. The title will also be fully compatible with the recently announced Wii Wheel.

dsc_0958.jpg

Wii Fit

Wii Fit features features four genres of activities - aerobics, muscle conditioning, yoga poses, and balance games. As you would imagine the 'game' is designed to improve your fitness levels and overall health.

The title is shipped with a 'Wii Balance Board', this wireless device will be used to measure weight, how your balance shifts as you're standing on it, and will be "a new interface for games that accepts full-body movement as input."

Nintendo didnt state a release date for Wii Fit although a playable demo will be available at the event.

New Wii Channel: Mii Out

The new 'Mii Out' channel was displayed during a passage about Nintendo's commitment to the online world. Very little is known about the channel only that it is based around Mii avatars created by people around the world and their interactions.

Wow

What a load of crap

How about some games and not a load of crap

RivalDestiny said:
That steering wheel looks pretty small.

You Can't have It Too Big Or You Can't Press All The Buttons Since The Wii Remote's So Small. :-/

Excellent information, I knew E3 has some good stuff coming. I'm most exited about SM: G and SSBB being released the 3rd.

Pretty disappointed about the games. We already knew about the ones they talked about (other than release dates). Why not some other games to look forward to? Oh Well.

really need a pic of the wii balance board

i felt sorry for Ps3 owners.

I didnt see anything worth wild but MGS 4

thats about it

what did they ahve for handhelds i herd over 150 titles

Back