Beneficial hack coming out soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on my experience and what 56-Hyper told me, I have been in a new map of Nightclub, where it has blocked of areas, like the way it is in Splitscreen, but never encountered a all-new map. Well, not like the one like GE:R, unless the Nightclub i played on counted. And Hyper said some maps you'd need Homebrew and the codes to play, too. Seeing the confusion, he told me there is other ways, but never told me. So the mystery continues... I would want to play in the new maps no matter what the case, wouldnt you?

It's easy to get the offline maps online but, these hackers were going to bring completely new and different maps online, t'was a noble idea.

From what I understand, the host has to have the codes inputted thru homebrew (I don't hack so I wouldn't know how that works). As long as the host has the codes inputted, everyone should be able to play on the maps.

As it stands now EVERYONE must have the code active to join. Without the code your wii will just freeze. Doubtful these will ever be released to the public, so don't hold your breath.

It seems GE just isn't cool anymore without homebrew! smh Oh well, guess I will have to keep playing the "uncool" version forever...

Back when I was a kid we had only one map, it was called the front and back yard. The existing GE maps are more than sufficient to keep the spirit of those summer days of playing cops and robbers alive. Isn't that why we play? Maybe just for us old folks.

It seems GE just isn't cool anymore without homebrew! smh Oh well, guess I will have to keep playing the "uncool" version forever...

It's goin' the way of Brawl, amigo. Everyone who can hack loves stage hacks, texture hacks, changed game mechanics... The most popular multiplayer Wii games all seem t' go through this phase.

As it stands now EVERYONE must have the code active to join. Without the code your wii will just freeze. Doubtful these will ever be released to the public, so don't hold your breath.

Hey, I was right! ... For once.

Seein' as these hacks aren't available to the public (i.e. you need to hack 'em yourself), this topic ain't really within the rules no more. As such, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back