Best Multiplayer game for wii

brianrathjen

WiiChat Member
Oct 14, 2006
im planning to first when i buy a wii buy a good multiplayer game cause i have friends over alot any ideas i was thinking of red steel dragon ball z, marvel ultimate alliance....thanks

Red Steel will win it, but thats $60 per remote!
Excite Truck is 1-2 players, only requires wiimote, and is the game that is intense and easiest to pick up. + its the game you guys would be screaming over and going: AWW MAN YOU SEE THAT?!

yeah im also looking forward to vs'in some of my friends on the wii, and alot of the games are looking like they have pretty good multiplayer, such as dragon ball z, wii sports, madden, rayman and excite truck.

id like to add redsteel but im still abit concerned about the controls, as all iv been reading lately is badnews about them.

and also i wonder if metroid prime 3 will have multiplayer?...

when ssb:b comes out i would get that if your looking for a GREAT multiplayer game

For launch I'll get 4 games, which will be:

Excite Truck
Red Steel
Wii Sports
Zelda Twilight Princess

So, there are 4 games there, which 3 of them will be multiplayer, so, the best one to BUY at launch are Red Steel and Excite Truck, because Wii Sports comes with the bundle.

Well, that's just my opinion though.

If you want solid Multiplayer and nothing else, I would honestly suggest DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2, assuming that it is a launch title. Excite truck aswell.

If you want solid single-player, and multiplayer, then Red Steel would be a good option.

Also check out Battallion Wars II, not sure if it has split screen, i think it does. It has online play too

amon140 said:
when ssb:b comes out i would get that if your looking for a GREAT multiplayer game

I would agree. Smash Brothers is one of the main reasons i will choose the Wii. Besides the obvious fact that ....its Nintendo?

COLDshiver said:
Also check out Battallion Wars II, not sure if it has split screen, i think it does. It has online play too
I THINK (not sure), that BWII is online but not splitscreen. I think i saw it on the official wii site, not sure though. but i THINK. and yeah, BWII will be hell good :)

Smaaaaaaaaaaaash broooooothers hopefully there'll be a day of reckoning 3 or a different WWE game to come out those games 4 players bundles of fun and joy me and my mates play day of reckoning2 4 players all the time first a few fatal four ways where the loser (person who gets pinned) goes off and then some tag team matches where the two losers go off and are replaced by another team its to fun lol

Back