question: what to get, red steel, far cry, or dragon ball z or trauma center...?

eddie123mi

WiiChat Member
Dec 29, 2006
im not sold on the whole trauma idea...being worth my money is what matters..i hate 100 dollars and currently i only have a wii, zelda, wii sports and a few gamecube games. Im mainly interested red steel, far cry and dragon ball z. Which is best for all the different categories. How is red steel? Better than people say or?

Thanks

Eddie

Listen......Red Steel is pretty sweet.....don't listen to what other people say, its a really fun game to own. I have all the rest of the launch titles and i find myself playing Taurma Center and Red Steel the most.

Hope that helps

I got Zelda and the DBZ game, and the DBZ game is extremely entertaining even though it's a DBZ game, but it's highly improved from the previous versions. It takes some getting used to with the remote, and if you find too annoying to use you can just plug in a gamecube controller and use that, and the game is still great fun. And there are over 120 characters in this one too, so plenty of replay value and the story mode takes about 20 hrs.

Back