Red Steel, Trauma Center, Or Exite Truck?

1337Kitty

WiiChat Member
Nov 18, 2006
I have a Wii preorder and am probably getting it at midnight, but 1 HUGE problem. I forgot to preorder TP... Should I get Red Steel, Trauma Center, or Exite Truck? I heard Red Steel isn't that great, but I kinda want it. Exite Truck seems fun, but I think I would get tired of it. I am leaning toward Trauma Center, but I think that it might be a little too short.

Or, should I wait a week or so and get TP. I want Wii Sports to last me that long, and I don't have a gamecube or gamecube controller or any gamecube games. If you guys could advise me, that would be great.

Why don't you go to your local wal mart or somewhere at midnight for the ones having a midnight launch and get TP? I know my wal-mart has like some 80 copys of it or so. If not that though I would go with Monkey Ball:BB makes a real fun Multi-player game with all its mini-games and great use of the wii-mote

I JUST GOT RED STEEL FROM WALMART!!! its in their system, GO get it!!! 1 less thing to worry about. they also had tony hawk, rayman, and i think COD3, no zelda tho folks, sorry!

I have a friend camping at meijer (Kinda like walmart for the midwest) and there they have 9 copies of TP! I'm so happy!

Wait wait wait..how is it you forgot to preorder TP?!? that seems impossible in my book...and Red Steel is probly a very good game just that gamespot dosn't know how to play the wii

It all depends on if you like FPS, racing, or strategy. I didn't really like the DS version of TC because it got too hard too fast with a steep learning curve. I have Red Steel already because I think it would be great to use the Wiimote as a sword. But ET could always be underrated.

Back