what new game to get

zelda is over-rated

i also noticed that red steel uses the unreal engine, i think I'll pass.

now super paper mario on the other hand... I might pick that up today. :)

there's a bit of a drought when it comes to new games worth buying. I'm sure everyone's holding out until christmas.

carnival games looks neat though, that's on my must buy list.

pretty sure red steel doesn't use the unreal engine... i heard the second one might though.

red steel uses the unreal engine, look at the back of the case.

I ended up getting super paper mario instead of red steel because they had a used paper mario so it was 45 instead of 50 and it's mario so i figured it'd have some sort of quality control rather than a ubisoft title...

turns out paper mario is fun, but not great...i was expecting super mario world caliber gameplay, instead on first impressions (world 1-4) it's just lame and lacking.

Just my opinion so far.

dreamcastninja said:
zelda is over-rated

i also noticed that red steel uses the unreal engine, i think I'll pass.

now super paper mario on the other hand... I might pick that up today. :)

there's a bit of a drought when it comes to new games worth buying. I'm sure everyone's holding out until christmas.

carnival games looks neat though, that's on my must buy list.

I see that you've already made your choice, but can you please explain to me what this "unreal engine" is? And what are the bad things about the unreal engine?

P.S. I highly recommend you try out Red Steel because it is amazing. Rent it or borrow it from some one.

I almost bought Red Steel today but I saw that the store I went to had close to 15 used copies. I'll probably still try it out or atleast rent it, but the amount of used copies just kept me away for some reason.

I recently got mario party 8 and if you have atleast a close friend who likes nintendo games then you should get that. If all your friends are far away or you dont have any (lol) then you should get super paper mario. Eventhough I have friends and I play super paper mario and it is awsome!

Back