Jan 9, 2007
I wanna heaR from different people what games you think arfe worth buying

so far i have

Zelda
Red Steel

and i hope to get Excite Truck

I think EXCITE TRUCK is excellent....
As is TRAUMA Second Opinion.....
I haven't played many others so I can't help you anymore than that.
Thanx

Thanks yeah i heard Excite Truck is awsome but i dont quite know what Trauma Center is anyone know what its about?

Excite Truck is pretty sweet. I have never played Zelda, I plan on renting it.

bgraham34 said:

I don't know about renting zelda. This is a long game and you probably won't get very far through it renting. I advise playing it at all costs but just to let you know you won't have an easy time beating it from just renting.

Wii_Are_Family123 said:
I wanna heaR from different people what games you think arfe worth buying

so far i have

Zelda
Red Steel

and i hope to get Excite Truck

I have Zelda and Trauma Center and dowloaded Castlevania IV, Golden Axe and Altered Beast.

I'm thinking about renting Trauma Center. It looks great (I know the DS version is great), but I heard on the Wii it's very difficult... so I think I'll rent it instead of buying it.

zelda is awesome, and excite trucks is one of the best rancing games out there... if u dont mind stuggeling with the controls for a split second ever so often in red steel, its fun, especially with multiplayer

Deathmetalmaster said:
excite truck is good, but it is too short. It took me about 4 hours to beat it and I dont think I have played it since.

Including Super Excite and Mirror mode?

****, you're not normal if that's the case. I'm still working on getting S rank in Super Excite mode, haven't even started Mirror mode yet. I've been playing for the last 3-4 days for about 2 hours a day.

bgraham34 said:

RENTING it!! How DARE you!! I'm just kidding. But seriously, you need to buy the game. It's a lot of fun.

bgraham34 said:
THE GUY THAT WROTE THE QUOTE MUST READ THIS
what everyone was saying in a nice was is whats your problem, do u need help. RENT ZELDA, YOU HAVE TO BUY IT, whats your problem, im serious, go to a doctor and tell him your going to rent zelda, you need a surgery to fix that brain, rent zelda, whats your problem:eek:ut: . I dont care if im mean. I could kill you but im sparing your life, you get a year to live and if u dont get zelda ill kill u. your sad, and dont say im being mean or im spamming or anything because this is facts. ok so ya thats right go and report me and whatever you want but i will kill u in a year if u dont buy zelda. dont :sad: because as a nice person, i desided to spare your life. so ill say it in a nice way this time:
Get zelda its good:thumbsup:
ok so u like those reviews before the game then here:
http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/thelegendofzelda/review.html
http://cube.ign.com/objects/572/572738.html
http://wii.gamespy.com/wii/legend-of-zelda-wii/745573p1.html
and if your still not satisfied then remember that ill kill u so buy it
and yes, yesterday was cocaine night:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back