pepper

Pepper, The Original
Jan 1, 2007
Wii Online Code
4515-2807-7755-5492
is excite truck worth the $50?
because i might buy today

Yes!

When i bring friends over, that is a fav of theirs. No one wants to try to get into games like redsteel or COD3 when they come over. So games like excite truck and wiisports are really good and easy for people to catch on to play.

Yes this game is awesome!! This is my friends Favorite game as well! Along with wii sports...Game is short itself unless you try to get everything unlocked which i am still trying to do...winning S class in all is very hard

YES!

there we go.

i found my first 2 races hard, but when you get the hang of it, the game is amazing.

Go for it! Excite your Wii!

Wow, so much approval. Lol. If you have not bought it already I would suggest renting it, you can beat it pretty fast. In 2 days of playing I beat it three times over, to unlock more stuff. It is my friends game but the first 2 days we played it together, I have not tried multiplayer yet, but if everyone above me is recommending it you should try it.

Make sure you have a SD card it makes the game 3474867x better. I have this game and safetly say it is so fun.

ZinGy said:
Make sure you have a SD card it makes the game 3474867x better. I have this game and safetly say it is so fun.

Just to clarify this comment for those who don't have Excite Truck and wonder why he's recommending having an SD card: Excite Truck lets you play your own MP3's from an SD card instead of the built-in music (which is lame).

it is incredibly fun game. get it
but there's not much depth, multiplayer is realy not that good.
but racing itself is damn solid. just like it says. it's exciting.
i would wait for it to have some price drops. like around $40
but still very decent game you should get it one day.

and yeah, make sure u have sd card.

bought it today
its awesome and i hooked up my sd card with my tunes too ^.^

Back