Which Game To Buy??!??!

bigstrickler

Wii Junior
Nov 28, 2006
CA
I have no clue what to buy right now...I have Zelda already and Madden but i'm looking for one more thing, Excite Truck? I heard that was pretty good anyone else? COD3? or Red Steel?

I heard CoD3 was pretty good. I would go with that for a launch game. I'm still buying Red Steel, but I wouldn't recommend it seeing all the reviews.

Just bought excite truck...not a terrible game...pretty fun, but i could see how it could get old quick...dont think its worth $50 maybe $30 heh was lookin for another multiplayer game anyways...if only COD3 was multiplayer...

I suggest waiting a couple days and get Metal Slug Anthology, Zelda is a must have as well.

Just bought excite truck...not a terrible game...pretty fun, but i could see how it could get old quick...dont think its worth $50 maybe $30 heh was lookin for another multiplayer game anyways...if only COD3 was multiplayer...

Id wait. You chose the 2 best games in my opinion. Medal Slug Anthology comes out Nov 28th, Far Cry Vengeance comes out Dec. 5th. At lease wait for the reviews on these games and if they are no good the fall back on a game thats out now

Back