Havin' a dilemma here! >_<

Just making sure you know, Rayman is nothing but a compilation of mini-games. There is no real exploration, just one mini game after the next with maybe a cinimatic video clip here and there. Red Steel will also have atleast 2-player, while I'm not sure about Rayman.

Gah, yeah, I just watched the Rayman ****, and I'm not sure if I want it for the launch. Lemme check out Elebits.
Edit: Elebits looks like ****, too. >_< Gah, ah, well. I'ma review the launch list, and I might just get Zelda and Red Steel.

Last edited:
Rayman needs to go. That game looks so stupid. Yeah, lets mess with little bunnies.... um no thats ghey. This is only my opinion, so don't get all fired up.

Good idea and hey, I'm at the same time thinking Red Steel will probably be more than half-way decent. Ubisoft's behind it and they almost always put out great games (except for Prince of Persia 2). I just wonder about the length. Since there's no online play, it needs to have a somewhat decent length, like 13 hours would be nice.

They are all good games. If you want alot of depth, go with Zelda and Red Steel. If you want a quick thrill pick up and play, go with Elebits/Rayman/Trauma Center.

Kumoriken said:
Gah, yeah, I just watched the Rayman ****, and I'm not sure if I want it for the launch. Lemme check out Elebits.
Edit: Elebits looks like ****, too. >_< Gah, ah, well. I'ma review the launch list, and I might just get Zelda and Red Steel.

Well, there is always Call of Duty 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
CoD is a launch game?... But meh, I looked at Elebits, and it wasn't too good. Zelda and Red Steel are good. Besides, there's the Wii Sports and Wii Points for the VC, so that should be good.

Kumoriken said:
CoD is a launch game?... But meh, I looked at Elebits, and it wasn't too good. Zelda and Red Steel are good. Besides, there's the Wii Sports and Wii Points for the VC, so that should be good.

Yeah, you should just look up the list of launch games.

Definitely dump Rayman and Elebits, you can always rent them later.

I believe Metroid Prime 3 is still a launch or near launch title, so that might be something to look into.

Also, Nintendo is releasing their compliation of minigames played at E3, called Wii Play, that should include some fairly interesting games.

teqguy said:
Definitely dump Rayman and Elebits, you can always rent them later.

I believe Metroid Prime 3 is still a launch or near launch title, so that might be something to look into.

Also, Nintendo is releasing their compliation of minigames played at E3, called Wii Play, that should include some fairly interesting games.
Sadly, Metroid Prime 3 has been delayed into 2007. Source

Wii Play would be nice because it's being sold with a free wiimote.

I think Excite Truck is going to be a surprise hit. Most people seem to have forgotten about ti, but i think it seems quite good. i would get it if i had the money. Im just going to get Zelda and WiiPlay on day one, and hopefully pick up Red Steel, Excite truck and Super monkey Ball preowned a few months later.
Im going to leave the virtual console until we go through a rough patch. presumably there will be a couple of months at some point in the next few years that will lack any new good games.

If I were you then I'd pick up Red Steel, LoZ:TP and Trauma Center.

Those are three completely different games and will show off what can be done with the Wii remote.

Well, you guys, I'm done choosing. It's Loz and Red Steel for me. Decided to take out 3 games. Thanks for your suggestions everyone. ^_^;

Back