What games do you want to see on Wii?

Rival school was a brilliant game i wud love to see that on the wii.

also, - dragon ballz 3, oblivion, dynasty warriors.

Hmm, I can't think of any that I'd like to see aside from the ones that are coming out. I really am looking forward to seeing Brawl, Galaxy, MP8, and Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (VC).

Want
A GTA title- Stories Collection/IV-with mp Co-op/ online were u can play as protagonists ie claude speed, tommy vercetti or niko bellic

Shitloads of sport games- Fight Night/Fifa/Tennis/NBA/Kelly Slater 2

Star Wars - MArio Kart - Real Zelda (Like oblivion but better made)

Sega Rally - God of War/Devil May cry - Killer Instict - Street Fighter

Stoked With - MK Armageddon, T Hawk Proving Ground, Manhunt 2 & Smack vs Raw 08

Last edited:
Devil may cry would rock:D

A 3D Mario adventure game where you could play online with Lugii and Mario together joining forces side-by-side once again. Or maybe a New version of Mario All-Stars from the original to Mario galaxy....Hey it could happen its the 21st century anything could happen.:idea:

mrgoblueguy said:
A Maniac Mansion for Wii would be out of this world. it was one of the best and most under rated games for the NES console.

I completly agree. I would love to see a new Maniac Mansion game! I would also love to see the original available on the Virtual Console!

Lets be honest, we need Pro Evo for the Wii. Fifa 08 has already been confirmed for ater in the year. Would also like to see a version of Grand Theft Auto.

Wii Ron said:
Lets be honest, we need Pro Evo for the Wii. Fifa 08 has already been confirmed for ater in the year. Would also like to see a version of Grand Theft Auto.

I'd like to see your proof on FIFA 08 being confirmed.

I want to see a Disc Golf Game

Tell me this Game would not Be cool! With the Wii remote's ability you can give your disc some hyzer or some anny. And you can model after local courses like in TW and other great golf games. Have pro shop and load up your bag with the new stuff and you can even keep you discs up to date with an online uploader. AWESOME. AWEEEEESOME

Wii Ron said:

Numb Nuts am i?

I distincly remember one cold night, i saw FIFA 07 for the wii just like that fifa 08 you saw after fifa 07 was confirmed to be only on xbox 360 in the next gen. Aparently Fifa 07 is still on play.com when it shouldnt be.

Got any worth while proof?

Alright then, u know best. Although it has been on the tip of most Wii owner football fans tongue for a while now. Coupled with the fact that Play.com have it on pre-release/pre-order. U may be right, however, i would like to 'distinctly' see ur proof on the Fifa 07Gate scandal that u regard!

Wii Ron said:
Alright then, u know best. Although it has been on the tip of most Wii owner football fans tongue for a while now. Coupled with the fact that Play.com have it on pre-release/pre-order. U may be right, however, i would like to 'distinctly' see ur proof on the Fifa 07Gate scandal that u regard!

Here

Aparently, fifa 07 is due for release.

Play.com is good for buying, not to see if a game is released.

I can see why you thought tho;)
It might be right but i doubt it. . .
I know PES is coming out.

Back