What games do you want to see on Wii?

Yeah, i seen that, but it doesnt give u the option to pre-order it as does Fifa 08 does. They wouldnt start taking pre-orders if they didnt know for sure that the game wasnt coming out.
All that aside, u have made my day stating that PES is Defo on the way.
Thank you,
I renounce my numbnuts comment.
Now show me PES proof!!:wink:

Wii Ron said:
Yeah, i seen that, but it doesnt give u the option to pre-order it as does Fifa 08 does. They wouldnt start taking pre-orders if they didnt know for sure that the game wasnt coming out.
All that aside, u have made my day stating that PES is Defo on the way.
Thank you,
I renounce my numbnuts comment.
Now show me PES proof!!:wink:

I had a better proof somewhere can't remember tho so this will have to do

Personally a football game will be hard to pull off properly on the Wii and I can see the control-pad based versions being a lot better. There's not a lot you could do with a Wiimote to simulate how footballers play and the lack of buttons (or, indeed, the difficulty of getting to them all in one go) could be the downfall of some sports franchises on the Wii.

I just want a decent Sword Fighting game tbh; Red Steel's sword fighting is a real let down and feels more like I am playing something like Dance Dance Rev. where I just have to have a good reaction time instead of me actually being in a sword fight and having to make the moves myself.

Smackdown Vs. Raw 2008.... Oh wait it's already coming out... Then i want GTA4!

gta is a go for wii.

id like to see...

a besthesda game, oblivion would be impossible
goldeneye vc
nhl 2k7 or 8
wii sports 2 online would be grand
a more mature final fantasy
the health channel would be cool
mp3s
another zelda
red steel 2 , as long as they develope a better dialog
a good ping pong mini game