Top 3 wii games currently availible or coming out

ProShooter

WiiChat Member
Aug 8, 2007
What do you think or the top 3 wii game that and already out or coming out soon.

Coming out:
1. Metroid Prime 3
2. Fifa 2008
3. Madden 2008

Already out:
1. Resident Evil 4
2. Zelda TP
3. Red Steel

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how you can leave SSBB out the top three games commin out...

WHAT ABOUT MARIO KART WII???????????????????????

Well i'm not really intrested in mario game except for MSC and SSBB although I would put SSBB as my fourth... I love soccer and football in reality and in video games and i completed and loved metroid prime 1 and 2 on gamecube waiting a long time for this game, so I can't replace any of those game for SSBB.

Zelda is the top selling game right now. For the first 2 months it almost had a 1:1 ratio to the number of Wii's sold. The game is up to about 5-6 million copies right now.

comming out
dewy's adventure 1
brawl 2
willing to try prime 3
out not that much but
strikers 123

Coming out:
Battalion Wars 2
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy

Out:
Mario Strikers Charged
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
Red Steel

Spyro said:
Zelda is the top selling game right now. For the first 2 months it almost had a 1:1 ratio to the number of Wii's sold. The game is up to about 5-6 million copies right now.

Is it still selling many copies now-a-days?

yes it is, because simply whoever buys a Wii also buys a Zelda, it's essential.

Yea, though im only in the part as a wolf trying to find the tallest tower and i'm so bored does it get batter after that from the beggining to the wolf part, because it was pretty boring in the beggining.

Yes, my friend, it does, keep playing it and you will see...it was done intentionally wether if bores you or not, so that you understand the sudden change of the game.

Back