Best Online Wii Games

ismokewiid

WiiChat Member
Feb 5, 2008
I just got a Wii this last weekend and want to know what the best online titles are (I already reserved SSBB). If there are any well-maintained lists of online Wii games I'd love to see that as well. So far, it looks like Battalion Wars 2 is my next game to pick up after I'm finished with my first game. Is there a large online community that plays that game or will I have a hard time finding matches?

Any and all info you can give me would be appreciated.

a million topics on this...lol
ill save you the trouble from searching and seeing all the same answers

the best is medal of honor heroes 2 or mario strikers charged
but medal of honor heroes 2 has a max of 32 people online AND has servers =D

(i dont personally like mario strikers charged since for me it gets boring, but i just said it cause many people enjoy it)

things in bold are the answers that mostly everyone says

Yeah I usually RTFM before I post. I checked stickies and read through the first few pages of posts. I haven't been able to find a TRULY comprehensive list that the community regularly maintains (only old lists like the one on wikipedia).

Every time I've found a list, I've found out about other games that aren't on that list.

Yeah I'll have to try renting medal of honor because I've read alot of posts with people saying the online play in that is decent.

My questions still stand: anybody have lists with online Wii game? What online games are a "must-have"? Any love for Batallion Wars 2?

Sorry if I'm beating an old horse to death but I just wanted to get an idea of what some of you others thought.

ismokewiid said:
Yeah I usually RTFM before I post. I checked stickies and read through the first few pages of posts. I haven't been able to find a TRULY comprehensive list that the community regularly maintains (only old lists like the one on wikipedia).

Every time I've found a list, I've found out about other games that aren't on that list.

Yeah I'll have to try renting medal of honor because I've read alot of posts with people saying the online play in that is decent.

My questions still stand: anybody have lists with online Wii game? What online games are a "must-have"? Any love for Batallion Wars 2?

Sorry if I'm beating an old horse to death but I just wanted to get an idea of what some of you others thought.

-mohh2 online is great
-bwii (battalion wars 2) is a very strategic game that has online....the online is pretty much like the solo instead versing other humans =p however, after a while the overall game gets pretty boring
-its not a problem answering your questions
-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wii_Wi-Fi_Connection_games
thats a whole list of wifi games for wii AND ds
-check often
-bookmark
-you may find new updates =]
lol

Last edited:
Back