best online wii game. how is wii online?

Ironford

WiiChat Member
Oct 23, 2007
first of all how does the wii online compare to xbox? i know xbox has more games but i mean like lag and all.

also whats the best online wii game as far as fun and easy to find a game, is it Medal Of Honor Heroes 2? thats what ive read.

in MOH how do you find a game? willl it do seaches and you can join random games or do you need friends codes to play with people?

does xbox have that game? how is there online with that game vs wii?

thanks

I'm interested in this as well. I don't have MoH:H2 so I don't know exactly how bad the lag can get. I will be brawling online, hopefully with people in the region to reduce any lag problems. I am also concerned about my wireless connection, as my wii has never had to stay completely connected/transferring data for an extended period of time.

MOH:H2 is really fun, but if you've played other online games, you'll know what you're missing. It's probably the best online game for the Wii.

The lag can be bad at times, but overall it's not that noticeable. At times you will have to lead your shots, though, and some people will jump sporadically. Just nade them, and get it over with.:lol:

And, with grenades, you'll want to practice throwing them. They're a main weapon in the game. Some people are beyond good with them. I guarantee you will get killed by nades more than anything. Make sure to use the run button to get away from them. You should use the run button a lot.

The Wii's online compared to the XBox isn't so great, but that's because XBox online is the best online for any of the consoles.

And, to find a game, first you have to create an account. If you already have an EA Nation account, login with that. Otherwise make one. This will be different from your online persona. So, you create a login name, and password, then you create the name others will see you as. You can only have one per EA Nation account. So, if you want another persona, create another EA Nation account. Otherwise, you can keep your login name, write over the persona you have if you want to create a new one, and don't mind your old one being gone. You can't get it back once it's gone.

After that, it's easy to find a game. Go into the lobby, and look for a game for yourself to be put into. By clicking the +, you'll be able to see what people are in the games. If you're new, you'll probably want to stay out of games that have the top 100 players in them.:lol:

To tell if a game is ranked, or unranked, you'll have to look for the little EA logo next to the game. You can search for specific ranked, or unranked games by pressing the minus button, clicking ranked/unranked/both, then clicking the plus button again. If there's an EA logo, that means it's ranked. If a game is ranked, it will go towards your total overall score. If you don't want to damage your score, I'd suggest you practice in unranked matches for a bit. Sooner, or later, though, you'll want to jump into ranked matches to see how you do against the best. Play with the best to learn what they do. That's how you'll get better.

Best of all, you don't need friend codes. You can jump into any game. Though, if you do make friends, it can be a bit tedious trying to find what games they're in. You can send messages already put into the game. Nothing unique. And, for your friends, you can only see if they're online. If you want to go into a game with them, you'll have to search each game to find them. I know, that sucks.

Some games will be full, and you wont be able to get in. At peak hours, though, there should be enough people on to where it shouldn't be too much of a bother. Some will restrict on what weapons you're able to use, and some will only allow you to use zapper controls. They're usually marked as so, and are in the minority.

There's different types of games, and maps. Play them to learn what you'll like.
DM=Death Match
TDM=Team Death Match
CTF=Capture the Flag

In game, you can select different options by pressing the + button, and scrolling over to the options tag. This will allow you to have elite/zapper controls, and other gun options. Also, when you press the + button, you'll be able to see your score for the time being. In that menu is also how you quit the game. Some games are unlimited, so you'll want to know how to quit.

Another thing you can do to learn some things, is to watch this video. It may help you.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF1rOwjAzDw[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
wow, awsome reply thanks,

do you do xbox online gaming also or just wii?

Back