Best Wii Games For Your Brain

bruceleroy

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
Which wii games are the best for your brain besides zack and wiki and brain age? Anyone know if anything is coming out soon also?

Super Smash bros brawl is good for your brain...

:crazy:

If you really wanted to boost your smartity, you should have got a DS.

I think Adventures of Lolo 1 and 2 are delightful brain ticklers. Here are links to reviews on IGN:

Adventures of Lolo
Adventures of Lolo 2

These are NES games and are 500 Wii Points each.

The reviewer says he thinks you can finish each game in a day but I think that is highly unlikely unless you play them obsessively. I wonder if the reviewer actually played through the entire games (without a cheat sheet). The puzzles start out easy but get progressively harder.

With 50 puzzles per game, I think there are enough puzzles to have replayability. You just aren't going to memorize all these puzzles the first time you play them. Plus when you replay them you can try to minimize the number of times you die, ultimately trying to make it all the way through all 50 puzzles in a game without dying (which would be one heck of an accomplishment, IMHO).

If you have any questions about the games, I'll be happy to try to answer them.

Kryten said:
I think Adventures of Lolo 1 and 2 are delightful brain ticklers. Here are links to reviews on IGN:

Adventures of Lolo
Adventures of Lolo 2

These are NES games and are 500 Wii Points each.

The reviewer says he thinks you can finish each game in a day but I think that is highly unlikely unless you play them obsessively. I wonder if the reviewer actually played through the entire games (without a cheat sheet). The puzzles start out easy but get progressively harder.

With 50 puzzles per game, I think there are enough puzzles to have replayability. You just aren't going to memorize all these puzzles the first time you play them. Plus when you replay them you can try to minimize the number of times you die, ultimately trying to make it all the way through all 50 puzzles in a game without dying (which would be one heck of an accomplishment, IMHO).

If you have any questions about the games, I'll be happy to try to answer them.

Thanx I might check those out

I'm on level 4 (of 10) on Lolo 2. Lolo 2 is much more difficult than Lolo 1. If you finish Lolo 1 and think to yourself, "Hmmm, yeah, that was pretty fun but is Lolo 2 going to be any harder? Is it worth buying?" The answer to both of those questions is yes. If you enjoy Lolo 1, you must buy Lolo 2.

A cute little detail added to Lolo 2 is Lolo will go to sleep if you leave him idle for a while! It has no effect on the game. It's just cute.

Edit: Another detail in Lolo 2 is the Emerald Framers sparkle periodically.

Last edited:
Back