big brain academy reviews

trevorsantos

Banned
May 20, 2007
i was thinking of getting big brain academy for wii and i was wondering if anyone has rented or bought it. if you guys like it or hate it please post anything helpful about the game.
thankz

It is not bad. Just don't expect to spend more then 5 - 10 minutes on it at a time. I assume it would be more fun with multiple people.

Nothing like Mario party 8. You have to think on this game. Youtube it or check out ign or gamespot reviews. And look at the trailers. Its fun for groups. I have it and like it. My father-in-law played it today, got a bad score and couldnt sit it down.

Its worth renting and buying if you have company alot.

It's fun - one of those games where you play for 10-15 minutes and then you stop...only to find yourself turning it on again an hour later to see if you can beat your score. You can take a test that includes all activities, or just practice each activity individually. There are expert unlockable levels when you earn a gold medal in each individual activity, too. You can also send your scores to other Wiis and then compete against your friends scores if they have the game.

Haven't played multi-player yet, so I don't know about that, but it looks like fun. I am looking forward to having a party with a group of people to play with.

I don't know if it's worth $50. I got it for $30 at Circuit City when if first came out. (It was $40 and they had an in-store special where you save $20 off 2 Wii games). I have never played this type of game before, but would like to see more come out.

Back