how much do you think......

Wii_BrEnDo2007

Gran Turismo
Jan 3, 2007
Ecosse
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
i would get all together for these 3 games (for a trade in...)

- table tennis
- mario galaxy
- big brain academy

if you can please answer in pounds sterling

no clue about pounds, but those would rack up maybe 50 dollars.

You won't get much for Big Brain Academy or Table Tennis.
Galaxy would be the big draw in there, but I would say close to $60. Not sure what that is in pounds, but it should get you one game at least.

You divide the amount of price they ask for each game by 3 and then add em up.

For a trade in, it depends on the store. In most cases, it will be a rip off and you will end up getting less than what you expected. All in all, it may be best to just keep the table tennis and big brain academy game. For Galaxy, you may get a bit more.

Syntax said:
For a trade in, it depends on the store. In most cases, it will be a rip off and you will end up getting less than what you expected. All in all, it may be best to just keep the table tennis and big brain academy game. For Galaxy, you may get a bit more.

Agreed.

Are you planning to use the trade-in money to buy other game-related items? If so, then go to Gamestation, because if you trade in for store credit you get an extra 50%.
I traded in Fifa 08, NfS Pro Street and COD3, all for the Wii, and Fifa 07 and LoZ WW for the Gamecube, and I got £90! (For the Americans, in case you're wondering, that around $180).

im saying around 70 to 85 dollars

super mario galaxy - 40 or 45
table tennis - 10 to 15
big brain academy - 20 to 25

Back