Should i trade in SMG for BW2?

I'd say NO. Bwii wasn't good in my opinion, so I'd say trade it in for another game.

BWii is more fun to me than SMG. I rarely play SMG now. I beat bowser (only 80 something stars) and have no desire to go back and get the others so I can get luigi and do it all over again (with even WORSE controls).

Hopefully by putting it down for a few years I can rekindle my desire to play it someday (worked for Mario 64)

Bwii is under rated IMO. It's nintendo's first attempt at an RTS for the wii and they made it online..what more ca you ask for? I mean at the time what options where there?

PBR: same as stadium, and colosium, only on the wii supports the DS and wifi (laggy) loadingscreen insues after every single action you take.

Strikers: It's a soccer (aka football) game, and doesn't really seem to interesting to me. Not big on sports game, much rather play them in person.

MoH:H2: Is it sad that I found MoH:AA for the PC to have better graphics, gameplay and controls? And also the WWII genre has been all but slaughtered a this point.

BWii: Though not a true RTS in the sense of Star/War Craft, C&C, etc. This was a hand held RTS series and porting it over to consoles. (Advance Wars>Batallion Wars (GC)>BWii) although far from perfect, it did offer an unique experience with the controls as well as the online play. (Much more worth o praise IMHO than some toned down WWII FPS.)

IF you must trade in one then trade in SMG, you can always buy it back later for like $20 once the "player's Choice" discount version rolls out in a few years.

well im gonna trade in these 3: big brain academy,SMG and table tennis

if i have enough i will also pick up NiGHTS on deal for £20

i dont like playing the galaxies over and over again with nothing to do

trust me, it'll bring PLENTY of replay value in the future.

a couple months down the road, you'll be able to play through it again and get dozens more hours of playtime :yesnod:

Ummmm...SMG has more replay value than BWii?

LOL! I guess I forgot that SMG has online multiplayer. Oh wait...it doesn't. It's just another "finish it once and be done with it" single player game.

BWii, on the other hand, has online multiplayer, which is the best the Wii has to offer (in my opinion...much better than that horribly mediocre MOH:H2 game).

Seriously, whenever comparing a singleplayer game to a game with multiplayer, the game with multiplayer almost always has better replay value. That statement proves true in this case as well.

touche.

don't know what i was thinking when i wrote that.

Although I like SMG I must say that BW2 is a much better game. It was highly underated by the critics. It is a fast paced action-packed sequel that has one of the best online components I've seen in a Wii game yet. So I'd say yes please sell SMG and get BW2. Then pm me your friend code.

i got BW2 and Mercury meltdown

i ,<3 bwii but i also like mercury

Back