Traded my PS2 for a Wii - Flame on P.B.

Macmutt

WiiChat Member
Jun 22, 2007
Hey guys, & (Paintballer)

Yup i traded up again, i went to my local game store the other day to pick up a new PS-2 game and this guy was playing Super Mario Galaxy on the stores Wii display unit, after watching him for about 10 minutes he offered me a try.
Well needless to say that was it, i was in love all over again, almost as if i was back in 1996 and i just got home with my new Nintendo 64 with Super Mario 64, it's hard to describe in words but it was the exact same feeling.
It was then i knew that i would soon be trading up, so today i did just that, i traded up all my PS2 stuff for a nice chunk of store credit and was told by my game manager friend that he'll have a new Wii for me next week.
Now i know i'll be accused of once again being an compulsive,impatient trader but this time it was more nostalgic than anything else and besides since i last owned the Wii over 6 months ago alot of titles have come out that i'm very interested in such as Metroid Prime 3, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Madden and more, so i should be happy for quite some time.

yer i did the same thing i did that at eb games but i think it was a bit of a rip off because i traded my ps2 and 12 games and i still had to pay $200

You should have sold it to a friend. :(

If you sold it to a friend for the same amount of store credit you got, you would be just the same. But your friend would have gotten a 70% discount.

Oh well....enjoy playing with your wii.

if i was ur friend i wud b pissed dat u didnt sell it to me xD nd plus u cudve gotten more money from ur friend nd ull both be happy :D

I dont under stand why people trade there consoles back and forth

Back when I worked in a game store there was one guy that did it on a fortnighly basis (from PSone to N64 then dreamcast then back to N64)
It cost him more to keep selling them (no ware gave him a free exchange) than it did to keep them (he re-bourght the games he sold)

that was nintendos plan too hypnotise you with motion controls. i don't know if you know this, but theres a giant slug in your brain telling yo to play wii, the only way to get it out is by sticking a candle in your ear. it was all nintendo's plan to get us to stick candles in our ears to kill the brainwashing snails.

I never sell my games, my Xbox might come to value someday...As my Wii stand... :lol:

Desi_Wii_G said:
I never sell my games, my Xbox might come to value someday...As my Wii stand... :lol:
lol. i keep all my game systems that i've bought over the years. i still have my old PS1 (not the little PSone, but the original one), my N64, my Xbox and my GCN. one day i'll probably sell them. maybe not. i dont know yet.

Back