Trading my 360 Elite for a Wii

i've had them already

MysticGohan said:
as much as i love my wii, i would say just save up and buy a wii because the wii at the moment has 1-3 good games, while the 360 has oblivion, rainbow six, gear, graw, graw 2, fear, forza 2 and tons more that are out and tons that are coming soon.

Yeah, ok but as i said i got a 360 on release day and swapped it out over the past 2 years for the PS3 then finally a 360 elite, so all the games you listed i had and played to death both online and off, and those that have yet to be released are mostly shooters and i am sick of shooters, sport titles i can get on the Wii, RPG adventure (Zelda),on the Wii, driving games i can get on the Wii.
So what am i missing Halo 3, Medal of Honor Airborne, Hour of Victory, Biohazard, Army of Two, Mass Effect, all for the most part shooters the only ones that come to mind that aren't shooters are driving games which i'll have and such games like Two Worlds, Overlord, Assasins Creed and quite honestly Two worlds looks like a cheap Oblivion, Overlord like a comical Oblivion and Assasins Creed looks like a glorified graphical Prince of Persia.
So where can i find my Zelda, Mario, and Metroid Prime 3, and Wii Sports
not to mention Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Paper Mario, Ghost Squad, Wii Play, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Big Brain Academy, Trauma Center, all with the new innovative motion sensor control ?
C'mon guy's only on the Wii, so trust me it's not as big of a sacrifice as you might think, besides i got enough trade in credit to get myself a Wii, a Zelda game, a virtual console controller and a 2 gig sd card, so i think i made out pretty good, and i know i'll be happy with it.

yea i have both and i dont think i would trade my 360, rather, save up for a wii, they are cheap after all

--------------------------------
ow and by the way mystic gohan, your spoiler is incorrect. You say you are
nintendo fanboy = 49%
sony = 14%
microsoft = 20%

that adds up to 83

Just don't listen to them....get your Wii and have fun....i was bored of normal controller...I loved my wiimoote and nunchuck....right now i own 9 great wii games and i'm planing on buying more...so if you want to get your wii get it...

but maybe you should try to get a couple of games and/or controller in exchange of your 360Elite.

btw, im probably as old as you with 2 children...so if you need to talk wii i'm there...

ME and XLaw are both wii lover just look at our sig...lol

Last edited:
Jangles said:
Your trading a xbox 360 elite for Just wii you got ripped off plus the 360 is better in my opinion but wii is pretty fun to though and I dont like ps3

Yeah try and get some games with it too

I would never trade my Wii in for a 360
On the other hand I wouldn't trade a 360 in for a Wii
But I see you have a 6 year old son and another on the way so it's probably the best system to have for them

Macmutt said:
Real nice Sovieto, nice welcome ya' gave me there, it's a great first impression of the Wii communtiy, but don't break your arm patting yourself on the back for your stupid reply because you obviously have the maturity of a 10 year old which you probably are so i'll do the rest of the members a favor and dismiss your childish little comments.
Heres a suggestion though maybe you should try to go on the v-smile game system forums with my 6 year old son there more your level of maturity i think, so go ahead and leave these forums or i'll have to tell your mommy you used the word pussy, later tough guy.

Good for you Macmutt!! I am not sure what kind of trip this guy is on to repeatedly post this. He should consider: Maybe we are not pussies.....maybe he is just mean. And the fact that he has a disclaimer only solidifies the immaturity.

On point, get the system that will make you happy. Do you know someone that has a Wii that would bring it to your house so you can try some different types of games for yourself to see if it really is for you? I believe you will enjoy it when you try it. Let us know when you get it so we can exchange Wii codes.

Last edited:
Wii_Smurf said:
Yeah try and get some games with it too

I would never trade my Wii in for a 360
On the other hand I wouldn't trade a 360 in for a Wii
But I see you have a 6 year old son and another on the way so it's probably the best system to have for them

I agree with you completely Wii Smurf :yesnod:

Back