Trading my Wii for a 360 Elite

its a great deal. my 360 has never had anything wrong with it. actually my wii had more problems . the 360 is great!

Dorkfish said:
Does anybody here care about you selling your Wii? Its your decision, not anybody elses. What do you expect? "NO! DONT SELL YOUR WII OR THE WORLD WILL END" Thats not happening.
Awww is the little dork jealous.

pro gamer said:
it is an xbox 360 elite.

I allready bought the bigger hard drive, and i dont have an HDTV so why would i need HDMI cables? What else does it have that would make me want to buy it?

pro gamer said:
It is green.:lol:
With a green control.:lol:

You did not just say that, did you? Omg...seriously, im bustin here i think im gonna die, someone splash water on me before i laugh myself to death.

Its black in case you didn't know, with a black controller.

I thought it was green? oh well. black is okay.*Dumps a bucket of water on Dorkfish*

Well your a fish. you need water.:lol:

Sorry about the arguement earlier.:yesnod:

The way I see it is that nobody should come into this thread dissing on the 360. Bad or not, he's trading his stuff for it. The least we should do is congratulate him and if you are just going to come in to try to change his mind, then you're wasting your time, IMO.

manred said:
The way I see it is that nobody should come into this thread dissing on the 360. Bad or not, he's trading his stuff for it. The least we should do is congratulate him and if you are just going to come in to try to change his mind, then you're wasting your time, IMO.

I love my 360, because of Mass Effect and Oblivion. Without those it would be sold immediately.

Back