Trading my Wii for a 360 Elite

Silent-Sniper said:
Good god see what I mean about this forum, nobody reads anything and if they do they are just fanboys.

I know loads of people with 360s, I have had one in the past, my brother has one and none of theirs has ever broke.

Sorry but get over it, not all 360s break.

Fanboy? How about YOU READ... I said even though my 360 broke twice I would still do the trade because the 360 is worth it because it's so fun.

and if you weren't talking to me then you need to start quoting people

Do you actually "know" this person? or is it someone that you just met online? Be sure that the 360 actually does work and that he isn't just giving you a broken one instead also do you know if it has a warranty just incase something happens to it?

I would just make sure you can get warranty on it especially if it's a person you know personally.

When my uncle's 360 broke, he just went back to Gamestop and came home with a new one. It's better than having to send it in and waiting a few weeks to get it back.

Anyways, I just hope you enjoy your 360.

Silent-Sniper said:
Good god see what I mean about this forum, nobody reads anything and if they do they are just fanboys.

I know loads of people with 360s, I have had one in the past, my brother has one and none of theirs has ever broke.

Sorry but get over it, not all 360s break.

I hate how people try and find one fault with a console and then run with it, using it as an argument. Kind of like how people use the wii's graphics to fault it.

manred said:
I would just make sure you can get warranty on it especially if it's a person you know personally.

When my uncle's 360 broke, he just went back to Gamestop and came home with a new one. It's better than having to send it in and waiting a few weeks to get it back.

Anyways, I just hope you enjoy your 360.

Thats in-store warranty which gamestop no longer gives for 360's because they break so much lol :p But other stores like Wal-mart/Circuit City/Best Buy still offer it. Gamestop is so damn cheap it shows through its mile high holes.

I would never trade in my Wii for a system that can break easily.

I personally find the XBOX to be overrated with Halo being the only worthwhile game.

It is from a guy on a swap site, he doesn't live far.

And to the above poster ffs just leave this thread if all you are gonna say is LOL IT BREAKS HAR HAR because no, not all of them break, and oh guess what, Wii's break too.

Everything breaks, it's part of life, live with it, jesus.

Silent-Sniper said:
Yeah a sign that the wii community is full of 11 year olds.

Why?

I said the pc is only good for word processing and the internet.

Kek, wait till you get on xbox live. Your head is going to explode.

Dorkfish said:
Kek, wait till you get on xbox live. Your head is going to explode.
Read the thread. I have had a 360 before, not every game is like that.

At least you can actually play games online with chat on the 360

Does anybody here care about you selling your Wii? Its your decision, not anybody elses. What do you expect? "NO! DONT SELL YOUR WII OR THE WORLD WILL END" Thats not happening.

You should sell your wii for a 360 elite. it is a good deal.:thumbsup:

For everyone saying that all 360s break and all that, the Elites break a lot less often than the pro or arcade. I think it has a better cooling system or something.

If it breaks, send it back to microsoft. I sent it back so they gave me a new 360 and 3 month xbox live membership,

Back