Should I trade my for a 360?

En4Neo said:
For those who have had a broken 360, and I know most of you with 360s this probably applies to you:

When it broke down was your harddrive unharmed? In otherwords was all of your memory still intact after the horrendous red lights, or did you have to start from scratch?

Of course, dunno what you would do to damage the hard drive.

Microsoft has you unattach the harddrive when you send your 360 in. You don't send it in.

I really honestly don't care what you do....ok I kinda do!

Get what you truelly want. No one can really answer for you. Is your Wii worth trading for? Does the 360 have games that suit you?

Just think long and hard before you do it.

I think I kind of jumped the gun on getting the 360, turns out the majority of games I want are on the ps3 and not the 360.

I mainly only play DOA games and xbox games. That's right, I've had one for nearly a year and that's all I play besides Oblivion which I could've played on a ps3...

temporary trade, see if you like it that much then trade back, and if you both feel the same way then trade back.

problem solved
my .02

I believe if u even think about selling your wii. You should sell it, you obviously dont enjoy it. So pass it onto someone who will enjoy it more than u.

mk_south_london said:
I believe if u even think about selling your wii. You should sell it, you obviously dont enjoy it. So pass it onto someone who will enjoy it more than u.
i second that. :yesnod:

I have a Wii and 360 so get both because a few months down the line when a top selling games comes out for the Wii you might want it and wish that u never gave it away and its the same with 360. 360 has better games then the Wii though (at the moment anyways)

i thought about getting rid of wii for a 360 cuz i love racing games...forza 2 is great, then I realized, NFS: pro street will be comming out, along with a lot of other good titles that I'll miss out on if I get rid of the wii... the wii has more than one game I want... 360 is just one game, lol... so I'll stick with the wii...the wii is just FUN!

IF you're enjoying your Wii, then don't. I personally think the 360 lacks in gameplay sometimes, because of its endless line of shooters, but if you're into that, then you should.

Back