system help other consoles

i'd say base your decision on what games you want to get. browse their libraries and get the system who has the most appealing games.

I have wii and 360 right now, and will be getting the ps3 later this year. mostly for blu ray at the moment. i have to save and get an HD tv first, which will be by the end of next month and then i'll get the ps3 for the blu ray. Cuz that way i get a game system and a blu ray player for 399 instead of just getting a blu-ray stand alone for the same price.

I'm not selling my wii for no one, what makes bluray so musch better than regular dvd? How is Assasins creed? Castlevania SOTN is also for 360 right? I'm kinda leaning towards 360 for now. How is Gears of war?
What the most bloodies, most violent game that is on 360?
can i buy a smaller controller, i looked at the controlers for 360, so dang huge.

Do people like Dead Rising?

I found a 360 used with a wireless controler but Refurbished for 199.99 and 360 pro for 349.99. but what the heck is the pro and the Arcade?
Wht sorta games does 360 have on so-call VC ? and whats the red ring of death? Is it like the blue screen of death.

I just went to gamestop.com and on the 360, they got 89 mature games but on ps3 they got only 42.

Last edited:
Hmmm get darkness, ninja gaiden 1 and 2 and ummmm devil may cry is coming also. But hey you could go and get no more heros in a few weeks right? Also too there is man hunt and the res evil shooter.

Gears is slow and boring at moments but the chain saw is really bloody.

Red ring is you box dieing for good. Controller too big well I can't help you there. You sound like you should get the arcade version really cheap since you won't really be doing any downloading. Live cost extra money every month also. You will need an HD TV also. You really should do your own research are you will get pushed into some thing you really don't want by the fan boys. On the internet they are really trying to get people to invest in their systems just because they have. Hit up game trailers and get your self hyped and thing find more info by way of google OK. I don't like dead rising and most stuff on the xbox and PS3 are boring right now simply because they are wasting the tech on realism instead of pushing for better art direction. Then you have boring game play yet that is because of the nature of those systems... catering to online play. If you can make a friend and try it out at their house. If you talk to the PS3 guys the xbox 360 sale are slowing. The xbox guys say that the PS3 is going to be big when home hits and little big planet... yeah right we hope right? Just remember that the masses of gamers are not online right now and these people in most forums are super hardcore and may not even have your tastes in mind.

Back