Should i get a wii?

fool

En4Neo said:
Why not suggest better games, and why did you think he might be interested in those titles?

man stop arguin with me man, i can suggest them if i want. Are you some sort of market researcher lol askin me all them questions...:shocked:

Yes get it, Wii will have everything the other consoles have and more. From the amazing controller, to online play, to cool non-gaming channels, to VC, to nintendo's amazingly fun massive franchises. Definatly a go.

Wiitendo said:
Yes get it, Wii will have everything the other consoles have and more. From the amazing controller, to online play, to cool non-gaming channels, to VC, to nintendo's amazingly fun massive franchises. Definatly a go.

dude, he just said like 3 posts above you that he's gonna go get one. what was the point of posting this now?

might i recomend Need For Speed Carbon to you? this game is great. i think your decision to sell your Xbox for a Wii is a great one. i havent touched my PS2 since i bout my wii about a month or so ago.

let me just add that i am in no way a nintendo fanboy. i actually LOATHED Nintendo from the moment it released gamecube. i used to be a sony fanboy, ashamed as i am to admit it lol i think the the ps3 sucks! (ps2 still kicks ass tho)

Back