what should i buy?

ISF215

WiiChat Member
Jul 29, 2007
Wii Online Code
7505-8444-9404-6230
I am wondering what system i should buy, should i buy a wii or a 360?

Currently the 360 is much better than the wii imo. The online gaming is amazing, and the acheivements put in each game are so fun, it has downloadable features to make a game better even when its been out for a while (example: You can download new batches of songs for guitar hero every few weeks)

But the Wii will be much better when their games go online. Anything the wii has the 360 has except 360 has pro online and wii has motion sencing.

So the question should really be as following: Do i want online now or do i want motion sencing?

Wii:

• More of a party system.
  • Offers various channels that the 360 doesn't offer. Such as the Mii Channel.
  • New releases coming late 2007 such as Brawl, Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime
  • New controllers. Feels like you're in the game.

Xbox 360:

• Great online play ability, better than the Wii's.
  • New games coming this fall include Halo 3 and NHL 08
  • Offers voice and video chat via the mic and vision camera.
  • Already a ton of games out for the console.
  • Able to download various game trailers.
  • Better for one player.

Hope this helps.

depends on wat u like in a game if u like mario and all that and care more about games than video than wii is your system of choice but if u prefer great graphics and online play 360 is ur system of choice

I have both and they are night and day systems. It is hard to choose it is not like choosing between PS3 or 360. I have really enjoyed my Wii though becuase of how different it is. The 360 as of now though as better games and live is great.

Honenstly get a 360 if you wanna have fun for more than a month. I find now that i have a wii i often regret the fact that im like Yay a new game... get bored of it then have to wait for another one to come out, its like really annoying to always wanna play a new game with no online, but i got what i paid for and im happy with it. So ya once again ask yourself...

Do i want online or do i want motion sensing.

well i have a 360 and a wii i would say i play my wii 30 minutes to every 10 hours of 360 gameplay but only because of gears online i am one of the best in the nation but wii is amazing cant wait to buy a game for it

IMHO, Go for the 360 so you won't ever make a pointless thread here again.

Well some people fail to see that the Wii appeals to more than just casual gamers. Get a Wii, its bound to appeal to you. Great games coming out for it around this time.

Back