Should i sell my wii?

IMO, the PS3 isn't anything particularly special (this saddens me, since I had some of my best videogame experiences playing though Kingdom Hearts on the PS2 with ShyestGuy and BRizer). The Wii has pretty much all the games I want, but if you don't like your Wii, then do it.

The Wii is a very good system. Yes, it will be better in 2009 and I suggest you not sell it unless you arent a Nintendo fan. FWI idiots saying: Yeah you sshould definately buy a PS3. Your wrong, PS3 is not that much better than the Wii. It hardly is not better at all and not worth the money speant. Its worth like 400$ or 300$. Thats why sony is so poor right now. They expect to put a 600$ game system out there right now in the days that we are in a recession? They will just end up getting killed like SEGA.

The Wii is a very good system. Yes, it will be better in 2009 and I suggest you not sell it unless you arent a Nintendo fan. FWI idiots saying: Yeah you sshould definately buy a PS3. Your wrong, PS3 is not that much better than the Wii. It hardly is not better at all and not worth the money speant. Its worth like 400$ or 300$. Thats why sony is so poor right now. They expect to put a 600$ game system out there right now in the days that we are in a recession? They will just end up getting killed like SEGA.

But... But, its only $400 and Sony's not poor. Your logic just is too strong for me that it is worth $400 and it is $400. I guess you should buy it then.

the reason to sell the wii? if not working well or getting better wii.Its depends on your choice or thinking.

I bought a 360, then over a year and half later got a Wii. I don't think I'll ever sell either. At this point I still can't justify a PS3, only reason to get one for me is the Blu-Ray player.

If you like the Wii keep it. I personally like the 360 and PS3 better so I would sell my Wii to get a PS3

Back