1147-8411-9710-7036
please tell me what system i should get:
XBox,
XBox 360,
ps2,
ps3,
psp,
etc.
i want to know what you think of the games i have listed (above) so i can get the *best one.

*other than the wii:wink:

Well, let's start off with a basic question and eliminate consoles. First, would you prefer a handheld (Example: PSP) or indoor console (Example: PS3)?

Last edited:
sorry for the typo, i was not thinking!
"which suold i get"

i was thinking of not getting a handheld(cuz of the ds), but if others are good, tell me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well then that eliminates the PSP. Second question: Do you want an old console or one of the 7th Generation (new) consoles? The 7th Generation consoles have more memory, better graphics and online, however, they will be more expensive unless you buy one used.

Last edited:
Syntax said:
Out of the question:

Xbox
Play Station 2

There's no point in purchasing an older system when most of the new games will be made for the next gen consoles. If you're considering on purchasing an Xbox 360 I suggest on checking out the below link.

http://www.wiichat.com/xbox-360/19158-thinking-buying-360-faq.html
Only competition is PS3 and Xbox 360...If youre going to get xbox live when you purchase the 360, than without a doubt you should get it.

idk, i like the older systems, but the newer ones have good games. so, the newer systems.

p.s.also should i get a game cube? but i can play those games on my wii.

i still don't know. i played Halo 1 all night. so i think i might get a xbox, cuz i like the games they have. thanks for posting! you guys helpped allot.

wii7036 said:
idk, i like the older systems, but the newer ones have good games. so, the newer systems.

p.s.also should i get a game cube? but i can play those games on my wii.
I'm confused, didn't you just say you wanted to get a 7th Generation console? Anyway, I see know point in getting a GC since you can play GC games on your Wii.

Back