What should I get?

ah ****...you can insult me...then me and ABC would come back and 'OWN' your ass.....that right ***** ******? ahhhahhahaahahahhaa..ah go ahead Leviathan, i dont think ABC likes me anymore..

hey leviathan did u used to play socom online on psp? cuz i used to play with somone named leviath, what does that mean anyway?

george:) said:
ah ****...you can insult me...then me and ABC would come back and 'OWN' your ass.....that right ***** ******? ahhhahhahaahahahhaa..ah go ahead Leviathan, i dont think ABC likes me anymore..

Hahha what the hell is wrong with you bro? And that sig... that **** has got to go man... along with that sad excuse for an avatar.

ah **** man sorry...sorry man.....hahahaahhaa i need to know how to put my OWN avitar piccy in because i dont know and i dont know what to put in my sig..until i get somebody to make me one....damn!

scubasteve said:
hey leviathan did u used to play socom online on psp? cuz i used to play with somone named leviath, what does that mean anyway?

You do realize "leviathan" is a pretty worldly word right?

John Joseph said:
lol this thread should be a sticky. xD

I thought threads were only stickied if they had some valid information or a helpful list of some kind, am I wrong or do they just sticky big threads?

scubasteve said:
I thought threads were only stickied if they had some valid information or a helpful list of some kind, am I wrong or do they just sticky big threads?

I was jkin mate, and instead of double postin just edit your previous reply instead of having like 5 posts in a row. :cornut:

Back