Should I get the Wii?

COLDshiver said:
The question is rather: Why shouldn't i get be getting a Wii?

Here's a decent argument:

While the launch titles are varied and unique, only one captured my attention and demanded my wallet. The rest, I took a look at and said, "Hmm, I hope my friends buy this one..." or "Hmm, I think I'll rent this one...".

My only hope is that developers pull out all of the stops in the upcoming months after the launch and deliver memorable games. If not, the Wii will go the way of the GameCube real soon and real fast.

teqguy said:

While the launch titles are varied and unique, only one captured my attention and demanded my wallet. The rest, I took a look at and said, "Hmm, I hope my friends buy this one..." or "Hmm, I think I'll rent this one...".

My only hope is that developers pull out all of the stops in the upcoming months after the launch and deliver memorable games. If not, the Wii will go the way of the GameCube real soon and real fast.

i have a couple that i want to play but not buy.

and the only one that has gotten my attention so far for reales is redsteel.

but knowin nintendo and what they have done with the DS i doubt it they will let this die like GC

No you shouldn't get the wii because it is only the best consol4e ever. I know that I am getting a nintendo wii for sure when it hit the markets.

teqguy said:

you have a point. The controller can possibly get boring to play without new games. The wii has the right idea, but unless the Wii gets great games, it will not be as successful as nintendo would hope. It's always up to the games. Getting GTA on the WII would be huge.

dude...i totally kno wut u mean...and let me assure you that you wont waste your money...i've done soooooo much reaserch on the nintendo wii that i'm definate that if you like the title's that nintendo puts out for the GC and the DS and so fourth...then you're gonna love the nintendo wii...and dude im selling my xbox360 for a wii....

Eric said:
Well, I've been "thinking" I love gaming for years, I have a Ds, GC, Xbox, Ps2, N64, SNES etc. But, I really never play that often. I have a short attention span when it comes to gaming. Games like Halo, Gta, etc really bore me, but games like Metroid Prime wifi really don't. I've spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on games, but most games I get bored of very quickly. Some games I really enjoy and don't bore me though. A few weeks ago I thought it was I just never liked Ps2 and xbox type games (Shooting and similar) and that I like nintendo games better (Mario and similar) so I traded in my psp and got a ds, and I have Mario Kart, New Super Mario Bros and Metroid Prime, and so far I love it. I think its Nintendo type games I really enjoy, but im not really sure. Have any of you had my experience? I'm just confused whether I should get the Wii and continue gaming, or if I will get bored of it and waste the money (I Have enough for the Wii and a game or two, I just don't know if its a waste)
dude JUST BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back