Should I get a Wii?

andruha112

WiiChat Member
Sep 21, 2009
chicago
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Hello,
So, I don't have a Wii, I own a ps3 and I love it. The problem is that my little 9 year sister can't play it with me. Except for LBP there aren't that many games for kids. I know wii is great for kids, but i have a couple questions.
Is it worth the price, its kind of expensive now, compared to ps3 and xbox?
Also, will it get old fast? I heard that a lot of people just play it for a week or two and then never turn it on?

first off, just wait a little. there have been a lot of rumors about a Wii price drop that'll go into effect October. if it happens then the Wii will be 200$, thats 50 bucks you get to spend on a game.

and people say the wii gets old, well thats cause they're not getting the right games. you want to play with your sister, well what kind of games would she play with you?
Racing, get Mario Kart Wii
Fighting, get Super Smash Bros Brawl
just anything, get both of them plus any random shovelware crap for good measure.
the Wii also comes with Wiisports.
plus coming soon is New Super Mario Bros Wii. all the classic fun of Mario with up to 4 pkayers at once

I agree, you might as well wait for the price reduction at this point, unless you can find a real good deal on ebay. I can't believe you don't have one already to be honest with you ;)

Cool, didn't know that. Thanks guys. I'll probably just wait and get it in November.

Back