How many people own a Wii and DS?

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
I am deabting if i want a DS Lite. I have a wii and love it. Im going on vacation and its a long flight and my friend said i should get a DS Lite. Im not sure if i really want one and cant decide. Some of the games are similar to the ones on the wii. Mario Kart ( well soon on the wii), Mario bros, Brain age,mario 64..... How many people have both? Hows the DS Lite? Would this be the type of thing that after i got it, i would love it?? Im not sure if there are many games i like for it. Maybe around 5, a little more... Help!

Thanks

ugh. . . hurry up and get one lol.

The DS is a great system with a very impressive library, just make sure you get the right games.

The games on the DS are quite different than the games on the Wii, portable games are always different than console games. (in both good and bad ways)

I really think the DS is a great system, the touch screnn is even more innovative tan the Wiimote imo. Bringing the touch screen into portable gaming was really ingenious on Nintendo's part.

Last edited:
i have a ds and my brother and i am getting a wii for xmas is it hard to conected to a router.where you going on holiday too.

have got about 14 games for the ds and have got smg and mario and sonic olympic,fishing game baseball game the game that out on film the now and wii sports.any suggestion for other good games

I'm waiting for the notorious Black Wii. I have a DS Phat and my sister has a Black DS Lite. I used to have a DS Lite, but it broke.

EDIT: Yes, you can get almost any USB Keyboard to work on a Wii if you have the latest firmware version(3.1).

I have both, and have about 20 games on the DS. The graphics aren't as good as the PSP's, but the games are very good, and the touch screen adds a lot of fun to certain games.

Contra 4 and ninja gaiden DS is coming out. I have a Wii because of my DS. It is really an interface addiction. They both are my fav systems so far.

It's also true you can use a USB keyboard but here is the kicker. I'm using a wireless keyboard made by logitec. NSMB is a really good game for the old schoolers and the new comers, very addictive mini games.

If you like the Wii you should definitely get the DS. Now I personally haven't touched my DSsince about July. But this Christmas I'm getting Contra 4 and Call of Duty 4 so I'll be ripping it apart like I used to. LOL!:lol:

yes you should get the ds.but not the ds lite because the ds is more comfortable epspecially when playing games like starfox, metroid, call of duty 4 or and other shooting game. personally if i were you i would go for the original ds. you should go for comfort over looks when it comes to the ds.

Back