How many people own a Wii and DS?

You should definitely buy a DS. Also, I don't know if this is allowed to be posted, but try to get an R4 chip. It is awesome. It might be bad for the Nintendo sales and whatnot, but if Nintendo actually made their own R4 chip, and continued making games and whatnot for download, they would be off the charts and thats why Sony is making so much money off their PSP's. They make the games, and make PSP's hackable for a reason. They just "cover" it up so it looks like it was by accident etc. PSP's are making higher sales than a DS now I think.... I'm not really sure.

Wiitime said:
im leaning towards ds lite.. now all of the stores are sold out except one and they have a few left ( well they did a few hours ago but i had work and couldnt go). so idk. I cant go to the mall tomorrow cause its backed and wayy to crazy. So my best show is that ebgames or costco.. Unless i go to the mall tomorrow then im bound to get it...

Try BestBuy... they should have one and you can get a 10 dollar gift card if you get it there.

Sorry for Double Posting if this is double posting.

tried everywhere.... all sold out... i want to go to the mall but its wayyy to crazyy.. Most stores there will have it but its very crazy there and my parents wouldnt let me go there because of the parking lot... I tried so many stores.. None... Im pissed. I should have went yesterday.

i can get one as costco but its a rip off $180 it comes with zelda game ( thats fine) but then other stuff i could care less for.

Get an R4 chip. You can download countless games on it. Of course, you would also need to buy a SD Micro, but it's defintiely worth it

so i finally got one. I ended up going back to costco and got the bundle. Came with Zelda game and some other stuff... Then i went to walmart and used my gift card and got brain age 2 and then went to gamestop and got mario kart.... what a day lol

Wiitime said:
so i finally got one. I ended up going back to costco and got the bundle. Came with Zelda game and some other stuff... Then i went to walmart and used my gift card and got brain age 2 and then went to gamestop and got mario kart.... what a day lol

Congrats :cool:

Just a warning. Too late, but you can't play wifi if you have verizon Fios. Well, most routers with Verizon you can't anyway.

And the DS Lite breaks easily. That's what happened to mine in less than a half of a year.

manufan15 said:
Just a warning. Too late, but you can't play wifi if you have verizon Fios. Well, most routers with Verizon you can't anyway.

And the DS Lite breaks easily. That's what happened to mine in less than a half of a year.
Well thats what warrantees are 4.

I have verizon.( not fios).. It wont work it with? Why not? My wii works fine with my internet...So i cant connect online at all??? And is it true that ds lite break a lot??
Thanks

Wiitime said:
I have verizon.( not fios).. It wont work it with? Why not? My wii works fine with my internet...So i cant connect online at all??? And is it true that ds lite break a lot??
Thanks

Well, my friend and I both have Verizon Fios, and internet stopped working on the DS. It's because it's older than the Wii, so the Wii works fine. (Sometimes) So, if you have the same router that I have, it won't work. I'm not sure about regular Verizon though.

And the hinges broke on mine pretty quickly. It's flimsy if you drop it acccidentally.

i own a wii and 2x ds lites. its fun to play with someone on the ds when your mobile.

Back