What should I get?

scubasteve said:
Oh, I was gonna say...My posts seemed rather understandable to me. Were you kidding about that too?

Oh well, it doesn't matter, I'll just be more careful with my grammar and spelling.

untitled15wo.gif

Pecky said:

How can you not understand my posts? I mean, I know I don't always use correct grammar and spelling. But I do use enough to make my posts understandable. Please quote a post you didn't understand so I know what you mean.

Well, nobody is talking on this anymore? In that case I'm going to say something I have been wanting to say for the past five minutes. My uncle's dog is in my kitchen sleeping, and I keep hearing his massive tongue flickering on the wood floor. It's very annoying.

yo whats up ABC? ****ing homo face hahaah na..i aint spoke in ages..i dont even know why im in this thread...ah **** HAHAH na i seriously dont know....

george:) said:
yo whats up ABC? ****ing homo face hahaah na..i aint spoke in ages..i dont even know why im in this thread...ah **** HAHAH na i seriously dont know....

Wiibitches, this is my online buddy George... he's a noob *****. But he's cool... so show some respect hommies.

Too bad nobody is arguing anymore. It was fun to see you and pecky make endless comebacks with people.

ah ****....i cant be botherd to read the thread..but anything that has ABC involved is allways going to be funny ****..

Back