What should I get?

I am trust me, usually this forum is cluttered with facts...arguments...and...erm paralegals...yeah...sure do love them paralegals...anyway u guys crack me up (abc and pecky i mean, don't get excited, paralegal guy/semen collector, you have a sense of humor equivilent to some loser claiming to be a paralegal on a nintendo forum that nobody really cares about careers on....wait a second....where have i heard this before....:idea:

scubasteve said:
I am trust me, usually this forum is cluttered with facts...arguments...and...erm paralegals...yeah...sure do love them paralegals...anyway u guys crack me up (abc and pecky i mean, don't get excited, paralegal guy/semen collector, you have a sense of humor equivilent to some loser claiming to be a paralegal on a nintendo forum that nobody really cares about careers on....wait a second....where have i heard this before....:idea:

Stop sucking at life.

DrYou said:
Stop sucking at life.

I was waiting for you to say something you little prick, i hope you realize that your little insult that was probably taken from many people who told u that...wasn't funny so next time you put your fingers on that keyboard think about this....do i really want to embarras myself again?

scubasteve said:
I was waiting for you to say something you little prick, i hope you realize that your little insult that was probably taken from many people who told u that...wasn't funny so next time you put your fingers on that keyboard think about this....do i really want to embarras myself again?

I wasn't trying to be funny though...

DrYou said:
I wasn't trying to be funny though...

thats a releif for a second i thought i was arguing with a mentally challenged person,boy wouldn't that make me feel guilty, good thing that's not the case here....or is it?:ihih:

scubasteve said:
thats a releif for a second i thought i was arguing with a mentally challenged person,boy wouldn't that make me feel guilty, good thing that's not the case here....or is it?:ihih:

or...is it?

umm...aparently you failed to understand my comeback as i expected you to so I'll let that (comeback or watever you wanna call it) slide

scubasteve said:
umm...aparently you failed to understand my comeback as i expected you to so I'll let that (comeback or watever you wanna call it) slide

ok...

scubasteve said:
it took you three minutes to come up with that? i can't say im surprised

You shouldn't be. See some of us have to wake up every morning put on a tie and go to work.

you go to work at 12:30? im almost certain that the midday shift at mcdonalds doesn't require a tie...

Andre said:
Don't educate me,chanes are am alot more educated than you. I am a paralegal so your not even in my league,I'm out of court,I do enough work don't open your UK trap about my skills,shut it.

i'm sorry to go off topic... but if YOU'RE a paralegal student, shouldn't you be able to spell and punctuate accuaretly? Please tell me which firm you work for, cuz I definately won't go there :D I just pointed out spelling mistakes, but your grammar is even worse!

i call BS

Back