What should I get?

ABC said:
Ahhhh! I use to be a loan officer before I got into the entertainment "biz" and I must say, that is more cut throat than the business I am in now.

Well I will say I like Loan Officers allot more then I do Realtors, their usually nicer and more laid back.

DrYou said:
Well I will say I like Loan Officers allot more then I do Realtors, their usually nicer and more laid back.

Of course they are to you guys, they want their loan closed yesterday. :lol:

DrYou said:
Loan officers should be like police officers, except they just loan you the idea to slow down. Or loan you a ticket. :D

Pecky said:
:lol: Still not educated anough for correct punctuation it seems.

Boasting on the internet? Mature.

u crack me up pecky, and whos to say he is really a paralegal? < note the punctuation...it makes it easier to tell what im reffering to rather than....tony hawk game **** its amazing (u make it sound like u think its **** then u say its amazing if u wanna say **** just to say it, say tony hawk...****...its amazing, see how easy that was?)

scubasteve said:
u crack me up pecky, and whos to say he is really a paralegal? < note the punctuation...it makes it easier to tell what im reffering to rather than....tony hawk game **** its amazing (u make it sound like u think its **** then u say its amazing if u wanna say **** just to say it, say tony hawk...****...its amazing, see how easy that was?)

Ya :thumbsup:

Pecky said:
Oh, I see what you did there!

You intentionally replaced your normally stellar grammar with poor spelling so as to reinforce your point further.

Or did you....:rolleyes:

lol i swear, u never seize (i think thats how it's spelled) to make me crack up at somone elses expense :)

ABC said:
Why? Alot of people are reading what you type on this "little internet forum." Then he tries to tell me he's a paralegal. That's like Micheal Jackson telling me he's black.

holy **** u and pecky are like a tag team, lol this is some funny stuff

Back