What should I get?

ABC said:
Don't you have an important case to be working on? Here's a sample of your written AFIDAVIDASSS

This just made me imagine someone with a mental illness singing "My AFFIDAVITS!" to the tune of Run-DMC - My Adidas

Pecky said:
I believe he was talking about his 'real life' skills as a paralegal. :lol: Yeah....
lol whatever. in my head i knew what i was talking about, and that's all that matters. :D

get wii now so all your friends will come to your house and be jeaous, and you can brag about a soft fan, and short loading times. get a 360 next year there may be a price drop. thats wat im doing.;)

ABC said:
Why? Alot of people are reading what you type on this "little internet forum." Then he tries to tell me he's a paralegal. That's like Micheal Jackson telling me he's black.

I don't care if he collects cow semen for a living, why should I? I was not trying to belittle the site, I was only saying that this is such a small spec on the world wide web and people shouldn't really care about such minuet things.

Pecky said:
Oh, I see what you did there!

You intentionally replaced your normally stellar grammar with poor spelling so as to reinforce your point further.

Or did you....:rolleyes:

Perfect example, do you really think I don't know how to spell the word LITTLE? Or do you just like harassing people who hit one wrong key while typing on a Nintendo website? Your just 1337, that’s the only way to explain this.

Oh and I say buy The Wii

DrYou said:
I don't care if he collects cow semen for a living, why should I? I was not trying to belittle the site, I was only saying that this is such a small spec on the world wide web and people shouldn't really care about such minuet things.

Perfect example, do you really think I don't know how to spell the word LITTLE? Or do you just like harassing people who hit one wrong key while typing on a Nintendo website? Your just 1337, that’s the only way to explain this.

Oh and I say buy The Wii

Maybe you should trade some of that cow semen for a sense of humour.

Pecky said:
I heard the best cure for that is hot needles in your eyeballs.
eh... i just tried it and now i can't see out of my left eye. ugh. thanks a lot.

Pecky said:
Maybe you should trade some of that cow semen for a sense of humour.

I lost it when I got angry about grammar correction in a online forum. :devil:

I do feel alot of Holliday Spirit in this forum though, and I must say it feels good.

I wish I wasn't paid to sit at a computer and wait for bad things to happen. All I really have to do all day is talk to people about my Wii, Scooter, Paintball, and New Car. That is however until DANGER STRIKES!

DrYou said:
I lost it when I got angry about grammar correction in a online forum. :devil:

I do feel alot of Holliday Spirit in this forum though, and I must say it feels good.

I wish I wasn't paid to sit at a computer and wait for bad things to happen. All I really have to do all day is talk to people about my Wii, Scooter, Paintball, and New Car. That is however until DANGER STRIKES!

Im not really a grammar Nazi, was just getting frustrated not being able to understand people's posts because of it.

What is your job? Do you have a special computer that de-strikes danger?

Pecky said:
Im not really a grammar Nazi, was just getting frustrated not being able to understand people's posts because of it.

What is your job? Do you have a special computer that de-strikes danger?

Yes it's RED!

Lol, Im actually in Marketing at a Title company.

DrYou said:
Lol, Im actually in Marketing at a Title company.

Ahhhh! I use to be a loan officer before I got into the entertainment "biz" and I must say, that is more cut throat than the business I am in now.

Back