What should I get?

Andre said:
What difference does it make? I make the money obviously I would use proper grammer, once I have to fill out Aiffidavits,and all that other stuff. It's just common sense, I dont need to waste time on trash such as yourself. You don't know me and I dont know you.

Do you mean 'Affidavits' ? :shocked:

Andre said:
Don't educate me,chanes are am alot more educated than you. I am a paralegal so your not even in my league,I'm out of court,I do enough work don't open your UK trap about my skills,shut it.
LOL the word "skills" makes me laugh when it comes to video games. Do you also have bowhunting skills or computer hacking skills? Because, I mean, girls only like guys who have good skills.

chase said:
when i was playing multiplayer it made me mad that a large chunk of my vision was cut off by the guy....

Dude, it's a 3rd person shooter.... you see your "guy" as you play. Hahahha Was that sapose to be some type of joke?

ABC said:
Dude, it's a 3rd person shooter.... you see your "guy" as you play. Hahahha Was that sapose to be some type of joke?

"Sapose"? The correct spelling for it is "Suppose". Where's your grammer now *****?

ABC said:
lol no i was just saying, i guess 3rd person shooters aren't my kinda game... the view was really close but I may have been able to adjust the view. I got the gang of it after about 10 minutes, either way. :p
It's a pretty awesome game, though.

chase said:
LOL the word "skills" makes me laugh when it comes to video games. Do you also have bowhunting skills or computer hacking skills? Because, I mean, girls only like guys who have good skills.

I believe he was talking about his 'real life' skills as a paralegal. :lol: Yeah....

Andre said:
Don't educate me,chanes are am alot more educated than you. I am a paralegal so your not even in my league,I'm out of court,I do enough work don't open your UK trap about my skills,shut it.

Andre said:
Well man personally here's the way I see it, if you really want something different then get the Wii cuz I bought myself a Wii and really i love it it,and wouldnt trade it for anything else. The 360 Ima be honest i wanted that system for the longest time since it came out then i heard about the way and i mean its different cuz u gotta do all these actions while playing the game for example wii sports lol im standing on my bed swinging my wiimote...lol its a fun system man,with 360 u use a control and sit ion ur ass just playing like any other system its boring for more entertainment get the Wii trust me it's well wroth it and it's a great price as well,and Wii i read on a site i found it thru videogames.com that starting next year every month wii will be coming out with 10 games every single month so trust me man get wii and that new tony hawk game **** for the wii its amazing i havent played that game but **** i was watching ppl play it and its sick trust me you wont be dissapointed get wii man

Need I say more?

Pecky said:
I believe he was talking about his 'real life' skills as a paralegal. :lol: Yeah....

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA! :lol:

The way I see it...

You want to buy a computer?? Go with Microsoft.

You want to buy a DVD player?? or some speakers?? Go with Sony.

You want to buy yourself a gaming console. Go with Nintendo.

It's just really that simple in my opinion.

ABC said:
Need I say more?

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA! :lol:

you two have nothing better to do with your time/life. Waste of my time, and both a waste of life.

drblake said:
The way I see it...

You want to buy a computer?? Go with Mac
You want to buy a DVD player?? or some speakers?? Go with Panasonic.

You want to buy yourself a gaming console. Go with Nintendo & Microsoft.

It's just really that simple in my opinion.

Fixed for me

Andre said:
"Sapose"? The correct spelling for it is "Suppose". Where's your grammer now *****?
LOL chill! This isn't a spelling bee! The angrier you get, anyway, the funnier it is... especially considering you're two people who don't even know each other, and you're fighting about spelling things right like know-it-all eight year olds. Plus, if he really cared about spelling something right, then he would because UK people are smarter than us.

Andre said:
you two have nothing better to do with your time/life. Waste of my time, and both a waste of life.

Not once have I asked you to read, acknowledge or reply to my posts.

Maybe as a paralegal you should have learnt to time-manage a little better.

Thankyou, come again.

chase said:
LOL chill! This isn't a spelling bee! The angrier you get, anyway, the funnier it is... especially considering you're two people who don't even know each other, and you're fighting about spelling things right like know-it-all eight year olds. Plus, if he really cared about spelling something right, then he would because UK people are smarter than the US.

That could be a true statement. :O

Andre said:
Then why are you wasting YOUR time arguing with him?

Andre said:

Don't you have an important case to be working on? Here's a sample of your written AFIDAVIDASSS:

BadStyle.GIF

Back