What should I get?

scubasteve said:
you go to work at 12:30? im almost certain that the midday shift at mcdonalds doesn't require a tie...

Ohhhh BURNEDDDDDD! Waht did I miss here ladies? I leave for 10 minutes and this thread turns into A Night at the Apollo.

lol, some of these arguments are so funny. 'I'M A PARALEGAL, so I'm the shiznat!", "I GO TO WORK WITH TIE, so I'm the shiznat!!",

you guys are seriously pathetic ;) no wonder you're so easy to make fun of

ABC said:
Ohhhh BURNEDDDDDD! Waht did I miss here ladies? I leave for 10 minutes and this thread turns into A Night at the Apollo.

go to page 4 and read the first paragraph i wrote, its fairly long, it mostly started from there

Yuu said:
lol, some of these arguments are so funny. 'I'M A PARALEGAL, so I'm the shiznat!", "I GO TO WORK WITH TIE, so I'm the shiznat!!",

you guys are seriously pathetic ;) no wonder you're so easy to make fun of

just to clarify, i wasn't stating i wore a tie, i was just makin fun of the guy who said it (idk if u were referring to me or not just wanted to make sure u knew)

Last edited:
scubasteve said:
go to page 4 and read the first paragraph i wrote, its fairly long, it mostly started from there

:lol: Nah I know man, it's just pretty funny what the hell is going on here.

yea mostly it started with that *paralegal lol* that u and pecky were raggin on and i just had to have a piece of that, then dr.you and that other kid with his two word insult tried to get at me so i had to roast there asses...lol

pecky you missed a good argument between me and that dr.you kid and some other kid go to page four near the bottom where it started. it's amuzing how they try to insult me and end up with nothing to say except *ok* and *yeah funny*

Steve...

If you wanna be with the crew, you gotta take a minute before you click that tempting "Submit Reply" button to have a quick read of your posts.

Thankyou. :thumbsup:

okay...what crew are we talking about? do u not like me or something because i thought i was being pretty nice?

Back