Should i get WII or 360

If you're willing to save your money. Have him buy a 360 and you buy a Wii, it's cheaper. If you don't have a job, a Wii.

Dude, did you seriously just come to Wiichat.com and ask that question expecting an unbiased response? Deep down, you must really want a Wii.

Both. I wouldn't be able to choose between my 360 and the Wii i'm getting Sunday.

i'd get a 360 if my parents were paying for it. im paying for my wii. i wouldnt feel like dishing out 600$ for a console.

paintba||er said:
Obviously if you come to a Wii forum and ask that everyone is gonna say Wii. I would actually go for the 360 though. I don't think I would get a Wii as an only console.
Why wouldn't you only have a wii??
my Wii is gonna be my only next gen console?

Wycky said:
Why wouldn't you only have a wii??
my Wii is gonna be my only next gen console?
Im getting the Wii also but it would be nice to have a 360 aswell becuase there getting some pretty good games.

I suppose i have my pc as well, and alot of stuff on the 360 you can get on pc.
But basiclly i don't have time for a 2nd console, i wasn't even gonna get a next gen console this time around but coz the wii is so differant i decided to get one. so i don't really care about the 360 and the PS3, coz its just an update of the old console, so i can't be bothered, the wii will keep me entertained to last me through to the next next gen line up

Well seems your 14 and your parents might not allow you to play the K18 games on the 360 I don't see why you should buy one of those since the only good games on it are all K18. (dunno if you use the term K18 in the US but you probably know what I'm talking about)

The Wii will have lots of T-rated games that are just as good.
And if you decide to get the 360 make sure you get the more expensive package with hard drive and wireless controller cause the cheaper one is a bit stupid since you need to buy mem cards and dont have wireless.

But I'd go for the Wii if I where you, I'm 27 and I'm getting the Wii and maybe the 360 later when I can get it much cheaper because I know the Wii will be much more fun.

Back