Trading my 360 Elite for a Wii

i dont have any online Wii games yet but i have DS games like contact and Mario Kart and wanted to make some friends so i came here! :p

i wish i had some more money to go buy wii points....lol i bought a classic controller but didn't have enough money left for points!

Last edited:
Your trading a xbox 360 elite for Just wii you got ripped off plus the 360 is better in my opinion but wii is pretty fun to though and I dont like ps3

NO THAT IS NOT COOL :0....Who would trade an xbox 360 elite for a wii o_O.Well thats just me talking i havent had an xbox 360 in over 7 months so i really want to play it again.

wizardkid said:
i agree fully with you pokedude!
Cool.I still think its a bad idea though.Most of the games MOST like 80 % suck because of controller i hate the controller so bad i got Loz on game cube i didnt want to have to use the stupid controls for the game.The only thing that will be good is SsBb because you can use different types of controllers.

pokemondude -.- said:
Cool.I still think its a bad idea though.Most of the games MOST like 80 % suck because of controller i hate the controller so bad i got Loz on game cube i didnt want to have to use the stupid controls for the game.The only thing that will be good is SsBb because you can use different types of controllers.

:wtf: The controls in Zelda: TP make it one of the best games on the Wii, its really fun to slash with your sword or aim precisely with a Bow and Arrow. Yes some games find it difficult to utilise the Wii-Remote but the designer can still use the Game Cube controller or limit the motion sensitivity like Mario Strikers Charged has done. Some games are impossible for the other controllers such as Wii Sports, which is really fun with the use of the "Stupid controls". Everyone is intitled to their opinion though.....

Yes zelda is fun on the wii :yesnod: and so Is redsteel but it has some control glitch's when they make redsteel 2 they should consider blood and gore and taking more time on producing it

Eagles said:
:wtf: The controls in Zelda: TP make it one of the best games on the Wii, its really fun to slash with your sword or aim precisely with a Bow and Arrow. Yes some games find it difficult to utilise the Wii-Remote but the designer can still use the Game Cube controller or limit the motion sensitivity like Mario Strikers Charged has done. Some games are impossible for the other controllers such as Wii Sports, which is really fun with the use of the "Stupid controls". Everyone is intitled to their opinion though.....
I forgot to add i was talking about adventure rpg games or fps games stuff like that.Red steel was ok though. all the other stuff like wii sports and wii play rocks.And the reason why i hated loz tp was because of the slash thing with your sword and the aim bow thing.But thats my opinion on it.

What was wrong with slashing by swinging it, that made it fun for me I usually get bored by zelda games I dont have wii-play is it worth it? I have 2 controller's although im the only one playing ocasionally we have a family bowling night though =P

Jangles said:
What was wrong with slashing by swinging it, that made it fun for me I usually get bored by zelda games
I dunno i just didnt like it.Also i played the Game cube version and beat it first so it was really weird and annoying to play the wii one (Its all backwards on the wii version x.x)...

ciper said:
Even if you are a nintendo fanboy it should be obvious this is a bad trade.

:lol: , I was wondering when I was going to be called this. It is true though that I would expect a little more cash in the wallet and a Wii if I traded in a 360 Elite, not just a Wii. In terms of gameplay and enjoyment everyone has there own opinion. I may favour the Wii, but this does not say I don't like the other consoles but I just prefer the Wii, that does not make me a fanboy... :crazy:

Back