would you ever trade in your wii?

trevorsantos

Banned
May 20, 2007
i dont know about you guys but i would never trade in my wii. even if it was for a new one. i might for a black one. uhm... what do you guys think?

I would trade mine if there was an offer where you trade a wii for two wii's. I would totally make that trade because I asked my dad and he said that such a deal would be 200% on my part.

You.had.to.ask.your.dad......

gahh...someone started their thread-happiness. Hope you get over it soon.

and no, I'd just save some money and buy something else. I don't even throw away the plastic from my games...let alone sell my consoles.

Brawny said:
and no, I'd just save some money and buy something else. I don't even throw away the plastic from my games...let alone sell my consoles.
You too? I thought I was all alone. :lol:
I keep all of my consoles and games in perfect condition. They still look as if they were just bought yesterday. :lol:
But no, I would not trade or sell my Wii.

Last edited:
Well, depends on what I would get. I love my Wii. But being realistic...I wouldn't trade it in for what a gamestore would give you. Never.

I did say logical, therefore I need no explonation. Bad spelling!

Hmm, realistically though I may trade my Wii for a PS3 and sell it for a new Wii and spare money (for anotehr PS3)
Haha! Actual logic!

nkbswe5 said:
I may trade my Wii for a PS3
That is logical but not realistic; anyone would know that they are getting ripped off horribly. But it depends on the motive of each trader... and how much they desire the item being traded with.

i would trade mine in for a PS3. i would then sell my ps3 on ebay to make a huge profit, then buy another wii (new colour mybe) with more accesories and games!

But i wouldnt trade mine in for another console to keep.

Back