Ps3's being traded for Wii's...NO JOKE!

I agree that Resistance may very well be the only decent game out right now, but give the system an year and I am confident that developers will be able to unleash the full potential of this system and will eventually be a solid system. Until then, the Wii will definitely attract much more people and much more attention! What will Nintendo do at that point is where I think we can fairly compare the two companies and their consoles =)

daonei said:
I agree that Resistance may very well be the only decent game out right now, but give the system an year and I am confident that developers will be able to unleash the full potential of this system and will eventually be a solid system. Until then, the Wii will definitely attract much more people and much more attention! What will Nintendo do at that point is where I think we can fairly compare the two companies and their consoles =)

I think that's the problem... most people aren't willing to drop $600 and sit on it for a year.

wow,that's well.......pretty dumb.You could atleast sell it to people who really want one near by.

Holy crap! Tons of people in my city want to trade PS3s for Wiis :( Should have kept my second one for later, but anways who would've thought this would happen :lol:

Now, keep in mind, most of these trades are requesting a Wii plus cash difference, but there is the occasional barter that will take a loss just to get their hands on the latest Nintendo console.

I don't know if you guys read that part - but it's not just a straight Wii for PS3 trade. You need to put in cash too.

Impossible! That's crazy!:yikes: Why would someone trade a hard earned PS3 for Wiis and at a loss at that!? Resistance looks like the only good game. Then again, 360 has already established itself as the FPS King so if someone is looking for daily FPS jollies, they would probably opt for the 360. Wii has a variety of launch genres. They're not the best, but hey, at least when you get bored you can pop in something else. It looks like $ony is literally handing it over to BigN and M$ this year. Sell PS3 for a Wii :crazy: April fools right? RIGHT!!?

Master Foot said:
Impossible! That's crazy!:yikes: Why would someone trade a hard earned PS3 for Wiis and at a loss at that!? Resistance looks like the only good game. Then again, 360 has already established itself as the FPS King so if someone is looking for daily FPS jollies, they would probably opt for the 360. Wii has a variety of launch genres. They're not the best, but hey, at least when you get bored you can pop in something else. It looks like $ony is literally handing it over to BigN and M$ this year. Sell PS3 for a Wii :crazy: April fools right? RIGHT!!?
Like I said they add cash. It's fair then. Wii > PS3

Master Foot said:
Then again, 360 has already established itself as the FPS King so if someone is looking for daily FPS jollies, they would probably opt for the 360.
Negative. The PC is the undisputed heavyweight champion of the FPS world. :)

The wii will hold its own as long as developers keep pushing out fun games for it. The PS3 will come into the light eventually when the software is ready. As others have said, resistance is the only good title out right now and unfortunatly it's not good enough to coax me to pick up a machine. I'll pick one up next year around FF XIII time :). Until then, full wii ahead!

Its true, at the Gamestop by my house, a guy came in and traded in his PS3 60gig for store credit. I asked the employee and he said another PS3 owner traded in his PS3 this morning. :frown2: Silly Sony.

mrthundercleese said:
Negative. The PC is the undisputed heavyweight champion of the FPS world. :)

The wii will hold its own as long as developers keep pushing out fun games for it. The PS3 will come into the light eventually when the software is ready. As others have said, resistance is the only good title out right now and unfortunatly it's not good enough to coax me to pick up a machine. I'll pick one up next year around FF XIII time :). Until then, full wii ahead!
My thoughts exactly. Im gunna wait until the next FF before Sony gets any more of my money :)

Back