Ps3's being traded for Wii's...NO JOKE!

i had the chance to buy both,but i decided to go for wii only because sony's launch line up is the worst ever and does not justify the 600+ cost.
1)resistance is a good game,but thats it
2)there is the option that 3rd parties switch development(it has happened before) to the wii if the user base expands over the ps3.
3)a second class blue ray player that plays ps3,inclomplete ps2 and ps1 games does not justify the 600+ too.
4)this is the last because its a personal opinion,in my case my favorite developers are japanese,nintendo,sega,konami,namco,capcom,snk,squareenix,atlus,treasure(RIP),ect,ect
oviously the 360 is as good in japan as the xbox was(even the regular gba sells more LOL) that only leaves nintendo and sony for this developers,if nintendo grabs a big portion of sonys users plus the always nintendo fans it will generate more installed userbase in japan,leaving sony on second place,that means developers can switch projects or at least bring them to both consoles,that will split the pie like this,graphics(600 +70,80 per game) vs gameplay 250 + 50 per game)
lets face it,in the americas the 360 will be the winner as long as kids(yes kids too)like snoop dog,50 cents,godfather,scarface,grand theft auto games(wich i consider an insult to the inteligent gamer) over a good storyline and developed game,like many other american,european or japanes developers make,examples how come beyond good and evil sold less than san andreas? come on!how come metroid prime sold less than vice city?

anyway thats another topic.
when i want my japanese games ill play my wii,for the rest ill get a 360 one of this days(GOW is awsome thou)

Last edited:
Back